Chapter 13

Lance was proud of his work and says "So, Babe-" Keith says "Can we go to your house?" "Why?" Keith shrugs and says "I don't know, I just don't wanna see Shiro yet" "Babe-" Keith stands up and says "So are we going or what?" "Sure" Lance gets up and grabs Keith's hand then they walk to Lance's house, Once they get in Lance's Ma says "Lance I have the perfect Idea for a wedding!!" "Ok?" "So yall can have two people sword fighting and lots of colors and a cool sword cake" "Ma-" Keith gasps and he gets happier "THAT SOUNDS AMAZING! babe can we do it!!" He tugs on Lance's hand like a child would to get their way Lance sighs but smiles and says "Of course" "YAY!" Keith kisses Lance and says "I can't wait, when are we gonna have a wedding?!" Lance's Ma says "As soon as I finish planning and setting it up!"

Keith says "Then lets hurry!" Lance says "Woah babe you don't wanna get married today do you?" Keith says while working with Lance's Ma "I wouldn't mind the sooner we finish the faster I get to marry you!" Lance blushes and Kisses his fiancés cheek Keith smiles and says "I love you" "love you to", After a while of planning the wedding Lance and Keith go to Lance's room when they get in Lance says "Sooo, wanna play?"

Keith says "A little" Lance walks over to Keith and picks him up then sits him on the bed they start making out whilst working off each others clothes Lance breaks away from the kiss and starts making hickeys on Keith's neck drawing small moans from him then he stops, and grabs a jar of lube he puts some on his fingers then puts some around Keith's hole he pushes his finger in and Keith moans loudly Lance says "Tell me when to move~" Keith waits a bit then says "M-Move" Lance starts thrusting his finger in out of Keith he stops to add another finger.
Once he thinks Keith is stretched out enough he puts some lube on his cock then aligns himself with Keith he says "Are you ready?" Keith nods and moans loudly as Lance pushes into him.

He starts thrusting in and out of Keith making him a moaning mess then Keith says "G-Gonna C-Cum" Lance says "M-Me to" Then Lance releases inside of Keith and Keith's gets all over their chest Lance grabs a towel then wipes off Keith and his stomach then he lays next to Keith and they fall asleep under the blankets.