Chapter 27

(A Couple Weeks Later)
Keith sighs as he picks up Jack then he lays him down next to Amber, He goes to the kitchen and starts cooking when something tugs at his pants he looks down to see Jack he groans then picks him up and continues, Then he hears the door open and Lance walks in "Thank goodness, can you take him?" Lance grabs Jack and says "What's wrong?" "He wouldn't stop crawling over to me and other things and I didn't have time to do anything and now I cant go to work and-" "Babe calm down" Lance kisses Keith then says "You can go take a nap I'll cook" "Are you sure?" "Yes. Now go sleep!" Keith sighs then says "Thanks, I love you" "Love you to, Also can you take Jack with you?" "Yeah" Keith grabs the now sleeping Jack and kisses Lance then he goes to the couch and lays down with Amber.
(The Next Day)
Lance finishes eating, Then he grabs his phone Keith kisses his cheek and says "Have a nice day" "You to, Love ya" "Love you to" Then Jack says "Dada" He crawls over to Lance and tugs on his jeans Lance chuckles and picks him up then says "Bye" Jack giggles and pats Lance's face Keith takes Jack and says "Bye" "Bye" Then Lance leaves, Keith puts Jack back on the couch then his phone starts ringing he sighs and answers "Hello?" The other person says "Hello Mr.McClain, I'm sorry I'm calling you right now when your probably coming to work right now but I'm promoting you, You have done such fine work-" "Sorry sir but I'm not Lance" "Oh, Who is this then?" "I'm Keith" The other person gasps and says "Your the boy he talks about!" "I guess?" Then Amber starts yelling and Jack does to "Are those babies?" "Y-Yes" "Oh, Well can you tell Mr.McClain that he has tomorrow off?" "Yes-Ow!" "Are you ok?" "Yes, Bye" "Bye" Then Keith hangs up and picks up Amber and Jack he starts getting them dressed then gets dressed himself then Jack pulls his hair "Ouch!" He grabs Jack then puts him on the bed with Amber, He puts his hair into a ponytail then picks up the kids.

Keith goes downstairs and grabs Lance's phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keith
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lance:Babe you have my phone
Keith:Sorry but I'm almost finished work so I'll be home soon
Lance:Ok I'm taking the Kids for a walk also your boss called he is promoting you and he said you have of tomorrow
Keith:Ok I love you
Lance:Love you to
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keith puts the phone in his pocket then picks up Jack and Amber and walks out the apartment then locks the door he goes downstairs and goes to the park near by, Once they get there he sits them down and Jack crawls over to the slide and says "Come sissy" Amber stays close to Keith and hugs his leg then Jack comes back over "What's Wong?" "Dada" Keith picks Amber up and takes her over to the slide then Jack sits next to her and grabs her hand "Wets go down together" Amber giggles and as they go down holding hands when they get to the bottom Keith takes a picture, Then someone taps his shoulder Keith turns around to see Lotor "Lotor!" Keith backs up and grabs Jack and Amber "Hey Keith, Don't worry I just came by to give your kids a gift" "We don't want anything from you!" "Chill me and Allura are together" "I'm sorry but I don't want you coming near my children" Lotor chuckles then says "I was just gonna give them this" He takes out a box but Keith walks away.