Chapter 14

Lance wakes up to his Ma yelling "IT'S DONE!!!" He gets up and yawns he shakes Keith and says "Babe wake up" Keith groans and turns to face the wall, Lance sighs and kisses Keith making him wake up "Yes?" "My Ma finished something let go see" Keith nods and then gets up he puts on some of Lance's clothes and Lance get dressed then goes downstairs Keith grabs his phone to see he has tons of text.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiro
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiro:Keith!
Shiro:KEITH!
Shiro:Keith please answer I'm worried
Keith:Sorry I stayed at Lance's house
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then he goes downstairs and says "Good morning Ma'am" Lance's Ma says "YALL ARE GONNA BE MARRIED BY TONIGHT!" Keith is immediately awake and says "REALLY?!" Lance was making coffee and says "Yup soon you'll be my husband!" Keith hugs Lance from behind and kisses his cheek he says "I love you" "I love you to" Lance turns around and gives Keith a cup of coffee then goes to the couch and sits down Keith sits on Lance's lap and says "So, What should we do" Lance says "Definitely sleep" Keith says "Really?" Lance nods Keith starts drinking his coffee then Lance says "So~ how many kids are we gonna have?" Keith starts chocking and Lance grabs his coffee cup and puts it down then does the Heimlich maneuver, When Keith finally stops chocking he says "You want kids!!" Lance says "It was a joke calm down" Keith coughs once more then sighs.

Lance says "You really don't wanna have kids though?" Keith says "I'm not good with kids nor do I like them" "Eh believable" Keith gasps and says "EXCUSE ME?!" "What?" "BITCH DO YOU WANNA FIGHT" Then Lance's Ma says "Lady's calm down yall aren't even married yet" "Nor are we lady's Ma" Lance's Ma rolls her eyes then says "Can yall make breakfast I stayed up all night" "Ma~" Keith says "Ok!" "Keith!" Lance's Ma smiles then says "Ok if yall burn down the house let me sleep" "MA YOU WOULD DIE" "Way better then putting up with all these children" Then she goes to her room Keith says "Lets start!" "Can you even cook?" ".....Teach me!" Lance sighs then they go to the kitchen...

"BABE!!!" Lance grabs the pot and throws it outside into what's left of the snow "I'm sorry..." Lance sighs then says "I'll make breakfast, You just do what you do best" "And what would that be?" "Sitting their and looking pretty" Keith blushes then says "But I want to help!" "Babe you nearly burned my Ma's house down you cant!" Keith sits on the couch and says "This isn't fair!" "Well hun life isn't fair" Keith rolls his eyes then starts playing on his phone.