Chapter 16

Keith was stuck in a cell he sat there hugging his knees to his chest he would be crying if he could instead he thinks about all the fun times he had with Lance they don't make him smile but they make him feel a little better.
(Lance's P.O.V)
"WE HAVE TO GO GET HIM!!" Shiro says "We will just wait" "I cant wait what if they hurt him!!" Shiro sighs and says "Hunk take him somewhere while we make a plan" Hunk nods and takes Lance to Keith's room (Probably not the best place to go but whatever xD) Lance sits on the bed and says "Ugh, Why did we have to fight..." Hunk sits next to Lance, Lance continues "This is my fault I shouldn't have purposed so early now I've lost my everything..." Hunk says "You still have your ring right and Keith's?" Lance nods Hunk smiles and says "When we save him as soon as we get back repurpose!" "He probably would say no..." "Lance he turned himself in because he blamed himself for you getting hurt if you did purpose he would probably say-" Pidge says "YES! GUYS COME ON WERE GOING TO GET KEITH!" Lance jumps up and him Hunk and Pidge run to their lions.

Once they get to the ship they start the plan Lance and Pidge sneak to the cell's while Hunk and Shiro stay on guard, They see Keith and rush over to his cell Lance says "Keith!" He shoots the hinges on the cell door causing it to fall and runs in he hugs Keith who just sits there Lance says "Lets go!" Keith stays put and says "No...Just go back" Lance looks at Keith and says "We came here to save you, Your gonna come back with me whether by force or you walk with us!" Pidge says "Keith you don't know how much you scared Lance by leaving..." Keith looks at the floor but still stays Lance sighs then picks up Keith who immediately yells "STOP!" Lance covers his mouth with his hand and says "No, So stay quite!" Then they leave.

When they get to the palace Lance takes Keith to his room and locks the door he sits Keith on his bed and says "Keith I'm really sorry that we fought..." Keith stays quite so Lance sighs and grabs his hand and puts the ring back on Keith gets ready to take it off when Lance says "KEITH!" "..." Lance sighs and says "Please don't leave me like this...I really am sorry for fighting with you I-I cant live with out you Keith your my everything without you I'm nothing..." "Why, are you apologizing? I'm the stupid one" Keith chuckles and continues "The fight was childish and stupid of me" Lance says "So, will you take me back??" "Yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I know what yall are thinking "This was really Cheesy and dumb" Yes I know I just wanted to put in some drama and if your reading this (Probably no one LOL) Then if you don't like my cringey ass stories then you don't gotta read them cuz when I reread them they seem cringey but that's all Cheers Loves!