Prologue

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

Okay, I'm a little late on the Christmas hype, but I'm a grinch, so suck it.

But I decided I'd have a little fun this Christmas. My first Christmas on Wattpad, isn't that something to celebrate!?

Also, I have something very special planned when we get back to the main stories, so look forward to that!

So thank you all, and have a Merry Christmas!

See ya in another life Brotha! HO HO HO!

.

.

.

Name: Y/n the Snowman

Height: 5'11''

Weight: Snow

Appearance:

(A/n: Still made out of snow

(A/n: Still made out of snow. Also, give him a top hat and a pipe.)

.

.

.

*Third Person POV*

Asia sat at the table and watched, as Issei and Rias walked into Issei's room, giggling.

For the fifth time today.

She let out a sigh, and looked at her reflection in the cup she was holding. Was she just not pretty enough? Was she too flat?

That was it. Issei didn't like flat girls. Akeno, Rias, Xenovia, all of the girls except her and Koneko had big boobs. And Issei hadn't chosen either of them...

That's what she thought, until she saw Rias walk out of Issei's room and Koneko walk right in.

Deciding it wasn't worth any more of her time, she stood up and grabbed her coat, gloves, and beanie, leaving the house.

She walked out onto the sidewalk, and turned away from the house. She kept walking, through town, past the church, and into a field, where the freshly laid snow covered every inch of what was previously green.

She couldn't help but smile, as she began to play in the snow. She made snow angels, threw snowballs, and did other snow related activities. But still, she felt alone.

Mostly because she was.

So she began to pack and roll snow. She made three spheres, one small, one medium, and one large. She pushed them on top of one another, stacking them.

When she was done with that, she picked up two big black rocks and place them as the snowman's eyes. She grabbed two sticks and placed them on opposite sides of the snowman's torso, acting as arms.

Seeing that the snowman was unfinished, she walked back into town, and got a few items. One was a carrot, which, when she returned, she used as a nose. She used a few rocks to make a mouth and put a pipe in it. To finish it off, she pulled out a top hat, and placed it on top of the snowman's head.

She stepped back to admire her work, and nodded.

"I'll call you Y/n!"