Chapter 4: Meeting

*Y/n POV*

I held Frosty in my arms, as I looked at the other group of people. Asia ran over and stood behind me, as she introduced me.

"Everyone, this is Y/n!" She introduced.

I waved and smiled, and a small girl with white hair walked up to me.

"What are you?"

She pointed to my arm, and I noticed that a bit of snow was still falling off from my larger form. I quickly wiped it off, and held out my hand.

"I'm a snowman!"

"What the hell does that mean?" The brown haired guy said.

"It means what I said," I returned, "I'm a literal snowman."

I grabbed my hand and everyone watched, as it slowly began to melt. I quickly jammed it into a pile of snow, hoping it would cool down.

"How did this happen?" The black haired girl said.

[Timeskip]

I sat outside in the snow, as everyone else was looking at me. It was too hot to go inside, and I don't feel like melting.

"So some random guy brought you to life?" Issei asked, "Are we sure this guy is sane?"

"Issei, he's telling the truth," Rias said, "Asia and I saw him grow to at least a hundred feet."

"Woah," Issei said, "That's cool."

I watched Frosty jump into a pile of snow, sticking his head out from the side. He seemed to be melting as well, and had found a nice way to cool down.

I followed him, and created a massive snow mound. I jumped in and buried myself, feeling the cold hit every inch of my body.

*Issei POV*

I watched that snow-boy, Y/n cover himself in snow. He looked like a complete retard like that.

'What the hell is this guy even doing? Why does Asia like him?'

I looked over to Asia, and saw that she was smiling at him. I also noticed that Y/n was smiling at her. It was a dopey smile, completely ridiculous.

'I don't know  what you're doing Y/n, but I won't let you take any of my harem.'