Chapter 10: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like

*Y/n POV*

I sat outside, watching Frosty play in the snow. He hopped from snowdrift to snowdrift, barking and wagging his tail.

I smiled, as he ran circles around me, and then back into the snow. He seemed to be having extreme amounts of fun, just playing in the snow.

I pulled my unlit pipe from my mouth, and my hat from my head. They were reminders of when Asia built me, the first gifts ever given to me.

Apparently, tonight was the night before Christmas, Christmas Eve, as people called it. Tomorrow, everyone would exchange gifts with each other.

I didn't care, I had already been given the greatest gifts of all time. My life and the chance to be in Asia's.

I finally found out what I feel for Asia. It's called...

Love.

But, I'm also not a fool. When this season is over, and the warm rolls in, I will melt. I will die and be forced out of Asia's life forever.

This is a one time chance, and I can't let it go to waste. Whoever gave me life, thank you. I know what I want to do with it.

I want to love Asia with all I have, even if it's only for a few months, maybe less.

The only problem now is how to confess to Asia.

"Y/n?" A voice behind me, "Are you okay?"

I quickly put my hat back on my head and looked towards Asia, who walked over and sat next to me.

"I'm... fine." I said.

We sat there in silence for a moment, when I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked over and saw that Asia had leaned against me, and my face began to heat up.

"Frosty seems to be having fun."

"W-well," I stuttered, "He knows how to enjoy the simple pleasures of life."

"Mhmm."

She wrapped an arm around mine, and I felt myself smiling. I looked at her, and our eyes met, as our faces turned bright red.

"Y-Y/n," Asia said, turning her head away, "I-I need to tell you something."

"W-what is it?"

Why is she turning away? Is she going to tell me she wants me to leave? That she doesn't care for me? That she wants me to leave? Or that she wants me to... melt?

"Y-Y/n, I-I-I-I..." She stuttered, "I l-l-l-l-lo-o..."

She suddenly slammed her lips against mine, in an awkward attempt at a kiss. Despite how sudden and awkward it was, it was the most wonderful thing I ever felt.

I melted, not literally, into the kiss, kissing back slowly. When we parted, a goofy smile was plastered on my face.

"I love you." She finished.

I was frozen in place, unable to speak. It felt as though I was going to melt, this time literally.

"Oh my," She said, "You don't-"

She looked as thought she were about to cry, and I quickly grabbed her in a hug. I held her tightly, and whispered in her ear.

"No no no," I said, "I love you. With all my heart, I love you, Asia."

She hugged me back, and I smiled widely, as I noticed Frosty running at us.

"Frosty, watch out!"

I yelled, as he jumped on us, tackling up to the ground.

*Issei POV*

I watched from an upstairs window, as Asia and Y/n kissed.

I can't let this get any farther, or I'll lose my whole harem to this snowman f*ck.

I closed the blinds, and began to laugh, knowing that no matter what, my plan would succeed.

"Goodbye Y/n," I said, "For real this time."