Chapter 20: Santa Claus is Coming to Town

*Santa POV*

Jack and I hopped off the sleigh, onto the roof of Issei Hyoudou's house. I walked towards the chimney and turned into snow, leaping in. Jack was right behind me, jumping in head first.

I appeared in the living room, followed by Jack, who rolled to a standing stop. He dusted himself off, and I looked around.

The entire Gremory peerage was there, on edge as they watched us. Issei had his gauntlet out, Xenovia was pointing her sword at Jack, and Kiba was pointing his sword at me. Everyone else was prepared to fight as well.

"Who are you?" Rias asked, "Why are you here?"

"Put your weapons down," I said, "We've come to talk."

"She asked a question," Issei said, coming closer, "Who are you?"

"I am Santa Claus."

There was a momentary silence, as everyone watched us with weird looks. Weapons ended up lowered, and the air just seemed weird.

"Ahem," Jack coughed, "I am Jack Frost."

"So, um," Rias began, "Why are you both here?"

"Good question," I answered, "You see, a good buddy of ours was depressed recently, after getting back from a trip to Kuoh, and we thought you could help us understand why."

"Why us, though?" Kiba asked.

"Because you might know this friend of ours." Jack said.

"Who is it?" Asia asked, "Your friend."

"You should know him," Jack said, "It's Y/n."

"Y-Y/n?" Asia said, "Y/n the snowman?"

"Yep," I answered, "That's the one."

"He's alive..." She whispered, "Y/n is alive!"

She seemed over joyed, and it brought a smile to my face. I then remembered what might have happened, and it disappeared.

"Yeah, I'm happy for you," I said, "But I'd like to know what happened when he came for a visit."

"He came for a visit?" Rias asked, "We never saw him."

"That's weird," Jack said, "He came a few days ago, on the anniversary of the day he was created."

"The anniversary of the day he was created?" Asia repeated, "Oh no..."

"What is it, Asia?"

"I-I may have k-kissed Issei that day."

Jack's eyes went wide, as did everyone else's. I felt myself get angry, and grabbed my left arm with my right hand.

"Okay, okay," I growled, "You really f*cked up there, but we can fix this."

"But, there's another thing I wanted to ask about," Jack said, "Santa, do you remember the night we brought Y/n to the North Pole?"

"Of course I do."

"Well, why was he in the greenhouse in the first place?" He asked, "There's something else that's not being told here."

I nodded in agreement, and thought about it. It really was weird that Y/n was in that greenhouse. Why was he there? Or more importantly, who put him there?

I looked around and everyone else seemed to be thinking the same thing. Except for two people. Asia seemed too preoccupied with what she would say to Y/n, and Issei, who just seemed pissed about something.

"Issei," I said, "You're hiding something. I know it."

He growled, "Why can't that bastard just stay dead?"

"What?" Rias said, "Issei, don't tell me..."

"Yeah, that's right," He said, "I killed Y/n!"