Chapter 15: New Home

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man here!

Merry Christmas everybody! Hope you're having a good time!

Just wanted to let you know that I won't be publishing a chapter tomorrow, since it's Christmas and all. Thank you all for a great year.

As for today's chapter, just a short little thing to get us all ready for Christmas Eve.

See ya in another life Brotha!

*Y/n POV*

I looked at where Jack had led us, and found myself in complete surprise at what was in front of me.

"Woah..."

"Yep," Jack said, "Here's your new home. Completely ice. Pretty nice, if I say so myself."

"That's cause you built it." Samantha said.

In front of us was a two story house, made completely of ice. The windows, walls, fence, and even the chimney were made of ice.

I walked up to the house, opening the door for Frosty to come running inside. I saw that there were bookshelves of ice, an ice table, even an ice refrigerator. Walking into the living room, where Frosty was running around, I saw an ice couch, ice recliner, and an ice fireplace.

I walked up some ice stairs, and into a hallway. There was an ice bathroom, complete with ice furnishes. Across the hall from that, was a bedroom, with a bed, an ice end table, and an ice desk and chair.

I walked back down and outside, back in front of Samantha and Jack.

"Thank you." I told Jack.

"Don't mention-"

I cut him off with a hug. He was silent for a while, but he slowly returned it. When we let go, I stood in front of them.

"Thank you both, so much," I said, "I don't know how to repay you."

"Welcome home, Y/n."