Chapter 2: Introductions

*Third Person POV*

Asia grabbed Y/n's hand, as she lead him through the town towards the ORC clubroom. She noticed that his skin was cold, and a little wet.

Y/n just smiled, as the little blond haired girl dragged him along. He had no idea where he was going, or why he was going there, but he was happy. Not only was he alive, but he met someone like Asia.

He didn't understand it, but just being around Asia made him happy.  He had a felling in his chest, a warmth of some kind, one that didn't melt him. Though just looking at Asia's smile, he thought he would melt.

As they ran through the town, Y/n began to notice that the sun was beginning to melt him. He was looking around for a snow bank, somewhere where he could duck in and re-freeze himself.

As he was, Asia came to a stop, and turned back to him.

"You wait here, okay?"

"Got it." He replied.

She ran into the building, to tell the rest of the ORC.

*Asia POV*

"Rias!" I said, running into the clubroom.

"Asia," She said, "Where have you been?"

"I need to show you something!" I said, excited.

"Calm down," She said, "What is it?"

"Well,  he's-"

I was cut off, as there was a massive boom outside. We all teleported outside, where I saw that Vali was standing there in his Balance Breaker.

He landed on top of a snowbank, and I saw a familiar pipe and top hat.

"Y/n, no!" I yelled.

"Who's Y/n?" Rias asked.

"He's the guy I was going to introduce you to!" I basically screamed, "Now he's dead!"

"Hey, big white suit guy!" A voice yelled, "You're standing on my left leg!"

We all turned to Y/n's hat and pipe, seeing the head of a snowman underneath it. Snow began to fly up, forming a cyclone around the head and hat.

When the cyclone died down, there was a massive, ten foot tall snowman standing there, glaring at Vali with coal eyes. His pipe hung from his mouth, and his hat sat on his head.

 His pipe hung from his mouth, and his hat sat on his head

(A/n: Not exactly, but for reference. He should have legs and arms, a lot more "Frosty-esque")

"What is that?" Vali said, looking up at the massive snowman.

The snowman raised a fist, holding it above it's head. It brought it down on Vali, smashing him straight into the ground. It held it for a second, before Vali came flying through the fist, and into the snowman's face.

"You wanna play, Frosty?" He taunted, "Let's play."

He flew through the snowman's chest, creating a gaping hole. The snowman let out a groan, before it's face contorted into one of rage. The hole in it's chest and hand regrew, showing no sign of ever being damaged.

"Oh crap." Vali said.

The snowman slammed his fist into Vali, sending him flying into the sky. Vali disappeared, and the snowman turned back to us.

It leaned down and held out a hand, as I got closer.

"Asia, stay away from that thing!" Rias said.

"It's okay Rias!" I assured her, "He'd never hurt me."

I turned to the massive snowman, stepping onto it's hand.

"You wouldn't hurt me, right Y/n?"

He shook his head, and lifted me up to his level, as we stared out over the city.

"Wow," I said, "The view from up here is incredible."

I turned towards Y/n's head, and he looked at me. I walked over and put a hand on his face, leaning in.

I gently kissed his face, and I noticed that he began to melt. I felt shaking, as I noticed the ar I was standing on was breaking off his torso.

"Y/N!" I yelled, as I began to fall.