Chapter 3: New Friends

[Prior to the events of last chapter]

*Y/n POV*

As Asia ran into the building, I laid down in the snow. I felt myself cooling down, stopping my previous melting.

I got tired of waiting, and decided to build something in the snow. I remembered an animal that I had seen in town, and decided to copy it.

After a few minutes of building, and a red ribbon, I had made a small dog.

(A/n: Because you were begging me. Also, I think that's a dog, not a cat.)

I gently booped it on the nose, and fell back into the snow. I just laid there for a second, before I felt something nudge my hand.

I looked over and saw that the dog I had made was rubbing against my hand.

"Woah," I said, "That's awesome!"

I picked it up and held him above me, as he barked. It shook free and landed on my lap, curling up.

"I'm going to call you Frosty," I told him, "Is that okay?"

He let out a growl of content, and I rubbed his back. We laid in the snow for a minute or so, until I heard something above us.

"What is-"

I was cut off, as something landed on top of us, crushing us into a powder. I was still alive though, and could feel the rest of my body. So I just slipped free and reformed my head.

[Timeskip]

Asia put a hand on my face and leaned in, kissing my face. I could fell myself suddenly heat up, and I began to fall to pieces.

I turned back to normal on the ground, and saw that Asia was falling down quickly.

"Y/N!"

"Asia!"

I ran under her and caught her as she fell, I almost fell to the ground myself, and I felt her wrapped her arms around me.

Her breathing was deep and fearful, "T-thank you Y/n."

"Your welcome." I said.

I could fell my face heating up, as I looked at her smile. I don't know why, but making her happy makes me happy. I want her to be happy.

I let go of her, and she brushed her self off, and turned to the red haired girl nearby.

"Y/n, I'd like to introduce you to Rias," Asia said, "Rias, this is Y/n the Snowman."

"Hello Rias," I greeted, "Nice to meet you."

"Same to you," Rias replied, "Are you really a snowman?"

I blinked a bit, "...I think?"

They both sweatdropped.

[Timeskip]

I stood outside of the massive house, as Asia and Rias walked inside. I felt something nudge my leg, and looked down.

"Frosty, you're okay!"

I picked him up and held him, as he let out a happy bark.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're okay!"

He rubbed against my cheek, and I smiled.

"This is the guy you wanted to introduce us to?"

I looked over to my right, and saw a group of people, with a brown haired guy in front of them, pointing at me.