Chapter 6: Frosty

*Y/n POV*

I was sitting around in the snow, just waiting for something to happen. Asia had gone off with Rias and Akeno, and the others were all doing their own things.

I had sent Frosty with Asia, so I was alone. I heard steps coming towards me, and turned to see Issei walking up.

"Hey Issei," I greeted, "What's up?"

"I need to show you something," He said, "Come with me."

"Okay."

I stood up and shook off whatever left over snow was on me. I followed behind Issei, as he lead me around to a massive frozen pool. I looked over it, and got confused.

"What did you want to show me?" I asked.

"The pool!" He said, "It could help you freeze up when you start to melt!"

"Hmm," I hummed, "That could work."

"Right!" He seemed way too eager, "Why don't you try it?"

"But I'm not melting."

"Yes you are, look." He pointed to my arm, where a small bit of water was running down.

"That's average," I said, "I can freeze that by laying in the snow."

"Stop being a baby," He said, "Just get in the pool."

"Alright, alright."

I turned and walked out onto the ice, looking down. There seemed to be unfrozen water a few inches through.

I shook my head to get rid of any doubts. Issei wouldn't try anything, would he?

I jumped into the air, and brought my whole weight down on the ice. A small crack formed, and I jumped again. The crack got bigger, and I once again jumped.

I was sent through the ice, and felt a shock of terror go through me. It was quickly calmed, as I realized the freezing water felt rather nice.

I closed my eyes and relaxed, letting the coldness cover me.

*Issei POV*

As I watched Y/n slowly cool down in the water, I walked back towards a small room I had found. Inside was a boiler, a control panel, and an instruction manual.

I walked over to the boiler and turned it on, before going back to the control panel and picking up the instruction manual.

"In order to raise the temperature of your pool," I read, "Use the temperature control dial, marked TEMP, choose the desired temperature, and wait for the pool to change the temperature."

I found the temperature control dial and quickly turned it to 90 degrees (A/n: Fahrenheit. Kiss my butt, Europeans.)

I got up and walked out of the room as the boiler began to heat up. I looked at the pool and saw that Y/n had not noticed the temperature begin to change.

"Goodbye Y/n," I said, "I'd say it's been nice knowing you, but it hasn't."