Chapter 21: Possibly Finale

*Third Person POV*

Santa, Jack, and the Gremory peerage, sin Issei, arrived in the North Pole, the sleigh coming to a halt on the fresh white powder. They quickly hopped off the sleigh, and began to head down main street.

"So, are we just not going to mention what happened to Issei?" Kiba asked.

"No," Jack said, "It would raise the age rating."

They continued their trip down main street, heading towards the massive frozen house in the distance.

In said house, Y/n and Samantha were... spending time together. Despite the hours that had passed since they had their first kiss, they had continued to make out. Having not even moved from the couch, they held each other close, enjoying their time together.

Y/n had a smile plastered to his face almost permanently, only dropping it to kiss his new lover. Samantha stared into his eyes lovingly, and giggled.

"You look like an idiot," She said, "My idiot."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

She laid her head on Y/n's chest, and slowly got comfortable. Y/n got comfortable as well, leaning back on a pillow.

The two laid there contently, as if the entire world was perfect. There was nothing that could hurt them in that moment, as they enjoyed each other's company.

Their moment of silence and perfection was shattered, as there was a knock at the door.

"Aww..."

"Don't worry Samantha," Y/n said, "It'll only be a bit."

They both stood up slowly, and Y/n walked over to the door. Frosty was at the door already, growling.

"What's with you?" Y/n asked, "What do you smell?"

Y/n opened the door, and an semblance of joy and happiness disappeared from his eyes.

"Santa, Jack, Gremory's," He said monotonously, "Come in."

He stepped back into the living room, and everyone followed him. They seemed surprised, as if they didn't expect that greeting.

When in the living room, Y/n was greeted by a kiss, much to the surprised of everyone else.

"Oh..." Samantha said, "Hi... daddy..."

Everyone stood there awkwardly, even Y/n himself. That was until everyone's attention was turned to Asia, who was crying quietly.

"I'm sorry we came here," She said between sobs, "We'll just leave."

*Y/n POV*

I watched Asia cry, while walking out of the house. For some reason, despite the fact that she was kissing Issei, it hurt to see her like that. It was a feeling I hadn't felt in a while, since I last saw Asia cry. Rias turned to me, and spoke quietly.

"We're sorry about this Y/n," She said, "I wish we were there to save you from Issei that night."

I held out my hand, keeping her from leaving.

"Stay here," I said, "I'll only be a moment."

I followed Asia out the door, and found her crying by the fence.

"Asia?" I said, "Are okay?"

She said nothing, but cried into her hands. I couldn't take it, and moved closer towards her. Before I could say anything, she turned around and launched herself into my arms.

"I'm sorry!" She yelled, "Please Y/n, I-I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"

She slowly dissolved into mumbling and crying into my chest, and I felt my heart break once more. Any bad feelings I had of Asia disappeared in an instant, and I wrapped my arms around her in a tight hug.

"I forgive you Asia," I whispered, "I love you."

"Y/n..."

She placed her lips against mine in a genuine, gentle, and nostalgic kiss.