Chapter 1: Alive

*??? POV*

I looked at the snowman that Asia Argento had made, Y/n, as she called him.

"Poor girl," I said, "She loves a guy who doesn't return her feelings."

"Yeah it sucks. Let's get a move on."

"Calm down, elf boy," I urged, "I need to do something first."

I clapped my hands, and the winds began to pick up. Snow began to fly around Y/n, and after a few seconds, it died down.

In the snowman's place, was a human boy, with white hair and pale skin. He still had a top hat and corncob pipe, as he looked around.

"W-who are you?" He asked.

 "Y/n, we will meet again," I said, "But for now, you have a friend to meet with. She'll be here in the morning. Her name is Asia Argento."

"Okay?"

"Goodbye Y/n."

I turned and walked back to the sleigh and hopped in, grabbing the reigns. With a snap, we took off into the air.

[Timeskip]

*Asia POV*

I walked back out to the field where I had built Y/n the previous day. I walked out onto the field, noticing that he wasn't where I had built him.

I thought he had melted, but if he had, the hat and pipe would still be here. So where did he go?

"Hello?" A voice came from behind me.

I turned around, and saw a boy with white hair standing there. He was wearing Y/n's top hat and had his pipe.

"Excuse me," I said, "But where'd you get the hat and pipe?"

"Umm..." He scratched his chin, "I had them last night when that guy turned me into this, but I can't remember before that."

"Wait, what's your name?"

"That guy last night..." He said, "He called me Y/n. He also told me to wait for a girl name Asia."

This guy, he can't be. Is he really Y/n?"

"Ah!" He yelped, "I'm starting to melt!"

We looked down and saw that his right hand was beginning to drip water.

"Wait how can that happen?" I asked, "You... you have to be Y/n!"

He stuck his hand in the snow, and kept it there.

"Are you Asia?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said, Hugging him, "I'm so glad you're alive!"

"Well, thank you," He said, "For making me."

"Your welcome."