Chapter 11: Christmas

*Y/n POV*

I was sleeping softly in the snow that night, when I heard something coming towards me. I opened my eyes, and saw Issei standing over me.

"Issei...?"

"Go back to sleep, snowman," He said, "It'll be your last."

That was the last I heard, as a fist came down, and all I could see was black.

*Third Person POV*

Issei quickly gathered all the parts of Y/n, and shoved them into a cardboard box. He lifted the box, and began to walk away.

"Sweet mother of f*ck," He cursed, "For someone made of snow, you weigh a lot."

He began to walk away from the house, headed into town. He had selected a spot where he would finally get rid of Y/n once and for all.

Unbeknownst to him, a small creature watched him collect it's master, and cocked it's head in confusion.

"Ruff?" Frosty barked, before following after Issei.

After a long walk through town, to an older section of town, where Issei walked behind an abandoned building.

Frosty quickly trotted behind them, running and watching Issei walk into a giant glass greenhouse, and close the door behind him.

Issei opened the box, and spilled it's snowy contents all over the floor. The snow quickly reformed into Y/n, who rubbing his head and groaned.

"Issei!" He said, "What did you do? Where are we!?"

"A temperature controlled greenhouse," Issei answered, "People use these to grow plants year round, no matter what temperature is needed."

"Why did you bring me here?!" Y/n yelled in fear, "I'll melt!"

"That's the point."

Y/n looked up with wide eyes, as Issei stood there with an emotionless face.

"What?! Why!?" Y/n yelled, "What did I do to you!?"

"You know what you did."

"Wha-?"

"You've been trying to steal my harem!"

"What are you talking about!?"

"I saw it!" Issei was basically screaming, "You started with Asia! You've already tainted her!"

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"The kiss!"

"The kiss?" Y/n mumbled, "That is because I love her! No one else, just Asia!"

"You lie!" Issei yelled back, "You're after my harem!"

"Issei! Listen to reason!"

"NO! You DIE!"

Y/n attempted to get up and run to the door, but Issei quickly pulled out Ascalon and chopped his leg off. He stomped it into powder, and watched as it melted away.

Issei chuckled, and began to walk out the door, as Y/n attempted to crawl out. Issei stopped, as something came rushing at him and jumped up. Frosty attempted to bite at Issei, as Issei merely grabbed him by the back of it's neck.

"FROSTY NO!" Y/n yelled.

"You die with your master, mutt." Issei spat.

Frosty was thrown at Y/n, and both slumped to the ground. Issei stepped out and closed the door, laughing.

"Goodbye Y/n," He repeated, "This time, I won't make the mistake of leaving."

He stepped over a control panel, and began to turn the dial, bringing the temperature as high as it could go. He stood outside and watched, as Y/n sat against a plant box, slowly melting. Frosty limped over and fell next to his master and friend, as Y/n picked him.

"Frosty, my loyal companion," Y/n whispered while scratching Frosty's head, "We're... we're going to die here."

Frosty looked into Y/n's eyes, seeing small drops of water falling down his cheeks. They were not melted snow, but tears. Frosty licked Y/n face, and let out a bark, hoping to cheer up Y/n.

"Thank you friend," Y/n said, "Thank you so very much, for staying with me all this time."