Chapter 12: North

*Y/n POV*

As Frosty and I melted away, all I could see was black. There was nothing, but my thoughts. I felt scared, worried, and sad.

As soon as Asia and I had confessed our love, I was ripped from her life. Whatever Issei planned to do or tell her, I was powerless to stop it.

I had also let down Frosty, my best friend and dog. He was forced to die with me. I would never forgive Issei, even if I cannot do anything anymore.

I could still feel Frosty's tongue licking my face, his attempt to cheer me up as he always had. My face still felt wet where he had licked.

'Wait, my face should be nothing but water,' I thought, 'Hold on, I can still feel Frosty! That means...'

I forced my eyes open, and was met with Frosty, right in my face. He swiftly began to lick my face, excited that I was awake.

"Frosty, Frosty!" I cheered, "We're okay!"

"Ruff!"

"But, where are we?" I asked, sitting up.

I was laying a bed, the covers were red and white. The whole thing was extremely soft, as if I was laying on a cloud. The walls were pink, and the decorations indicated a girl's room. An extremely Christmas-loving girl. There were multicolored lights strung around the room, a Christmas tree was placed in the corner, and a small toy train running around the tree. Eve the windows were decorated with those mocking snowman figures.

The door creaked open, and I watched a girl enter the room.

"Oh good, you're awake!"

She ran over to the bedside, as I tried to stand up, but failed to do so.

"Hold on a second," She said, worried, "You're still weak, you shouldn't walk."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Samantha Claus," She said, "Santa's daughter."

"The fat guy who delivers the presents?"

She giggled, "Yep, and he'd like to meet you."

"Okay then," I said, "Let me get my hat..."

I looked around, and noticed that my hat, pipe, and Frosty's ribbon were missing.

"Where's my hat?" I asked, "And while I'm asking questions, how am I still alive? I should've melted long ago, being inside here."

"There wasn't a hat when we found you," She said, "But I can answer the second one."

She pulled out a small, red drawstring bag. She opened it and pulled out a bit of snow, blowing it at me. The snow attached to em, and I felt cold spread through my body.

"It's not much," She said, "My magic isn't anywhere near as strong as my dad's."

"Well then, let's go meet him. He should be able to help me."

I tried to stand up, but fell onto the floor. She quickly ran over and wrapped an arm around me, lifting me up.

"Thank you." I said.

I noticed a small blush dust her face, and she replied, "N-no problem."

Frosty pressed against my leg in a show of support, and all together we moved towards the door. Samantha pushed it open, and what I saw surprised me.