Chapter 18: Unwelcome Surprise Part 2

*Asia POV*

Christmas time has come around one again, and I was feeling depressed. One year to the day, I built Y/n in that field.

I often found myself going back to that field, seeing children building snowmen and playing around. I fell sad, but Y/n would enjoy seeing all the children playing around there.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek slowly, as I looked out of my window. Snow was beginning to fall, and it reminded me so much of Y/n.

"Y/n... I miss you so much," I said quietly, hoping he could hear me wherever he was, "I still love you, and I wish you were here."

I heard a knock at the door, and turned around. I opened it up, revealing Rias standing there.

"Hey Asia," She said, "How are you?"

"Fine," I lied, "What is it?"

"Issei wanted to speak with you," She said, "He's waiting outside."

"Thank you."

I closed the door and turned back to the window, looking to the sky.

"Goodbye Y/n, see you in my dreams."

I walked outside into the backyard, where I saw Issei waiting. I stood near him, and he turned to me.

"Hey Asia," He greeted, "Are you okay? You've been a little depressed, about... him."

I closed my eyes, trying to stop the tears, "...Yes. I'm fine."

I couldn't see him, but I felt him walk close to me and wrap his arms around me. He held me in a hug, and made me look into his eyes.

"Asia," He said in a quiet voice, "I'm sorry about what happened to him. He truly loved you. But he's not around any more."

"I kno-"

"No, don't speak," He interrupted, "Since he's gone, someone has to take his place and cheer you up. And I'm willing to do it."

"Issei-"

I was cut off as he slammed his lips against mine, in a rough kiss. Despite how bad it looked and how much I wish I didn't, I slowly melted into the kiss. It was almost as if some strange force compelled me to.

*Y/n POV*

I tightened my fist on the stem of the flowers I had gotten her, as I watched Asia kiss that bastard Issei.

I felt a tear go down my cheek, as my heart cracked in two. My beloved Asia, my golden flower, my creator, had moved on from me.

Perhaps this is how I should've expected this. A whole year has passed, and now she's moved on. Perhaps I should do the same.

"Come on Frosty."

I turned and walked away, throwing the flowers to the ground. Frosty reluctantly followed behind me, as we walked back to the field where I was created.

"Jack," I said as he walked up to me, "We're going home."

"What happened?" He asked, "Please, friend, is something wrong?"

"Take me home," I begged, "Please."

"Yes, of course."

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, and Frosty leapt into my arms. Snow began to pick up and swirl around us, and my vision turned white.

"Asia," I whispered into the wind, "How could you?"