Chapter 5: Playing in The Snow

*Third Person POV*

That morning, after sleeping in the snow, Y/n woke up to Frosty, leaping through the snow. He smiled widely and followed suit, jumping into a massive snowbank.

He came launching out of the snowbank, covered in snow. He looked like a massive snowball, and began to roll around the yard. Frosty jumped on top of him, rolling around and staying on top of him.

The two rolled around the yard for a bit, before they collided with a tree, breaking the snowball. They fell to the ground, laughing.

After a bit, Asia decided to come check on Y/n. Y/n had gone quiet, and couldn't be seen from the window.

So she stepped outside, and called his name.

"Y/n!" She called, "Where are you? Are you out-"

She was cut off, as a snowball hit her face. Y/n burst out laughing, from behind a massive snowdrift.

Y/n's laughing was cut off, as a snowball collided with his face, sending him flying over. He collided with the ground and shot up, seeing Asia laughing at him.

"Oh, you wanna play!?"

He rolled up another snowball and launched it at her. A few minutes later, snowballs were flying between two snow forts, colliding against all parts of the yard.Frosty was running back and forth between the forts, trying to catch the snowballs.

Eventually, snowballs stopped flying from Y/n's side, as Asia peaked over at his base.

"Y/n?" She asked, "Are you okay?"

She heard something shuffling in the snow, and then something moving quickly. Y/n's base was blown to pieces, as a massive snowball launched through.

Asia screamed, as the snowball collided and went through her base. She was quickly engulfed in the snowball, and it took off towards a tree.

It collided with the tree and blew up, as both Y/n and Asia were sent flying into the snow. Y/n caught Asia as they landed, and she went through he chest.

"Ahh!" She exclaimed, "I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay!" He said, "I'll be fine."

She stood up, and the snow just recollected as Y/n put himself back together. She helped him stand up, but he pulled her back to the ground, and into a hug. He laughed, as Frosty also leapt into the hug.

Back in the house, Issei watched with a glare on his face.

"I really hate him," He whispered, "I want to... kill him."

*??? POV*

I read my nice list book, and noticed that Y/n and Asia were nearly at the top.

"That's good," I said, "I think they'll be good together."

I noticed that the naughty list was glowing bright red, and grabbed the book that contained the naughty list.

"Oh god, what happened this time?"

The book flew open, and my eyes went wide. Issei Hyodo was quickly rising to the top of my list, with some of the worst people in the world below him.

"Holy shit," I said, "This is... terrifying."

I quickly turned to a nearby screen, and turned a knob, as it began to show me Issei. He was glaring at Y/n, who seemed to be having fun with Asia.

"Please Y/n, stay safe."