Chapter 22: Actual Finale

*Y/n POV*

It's been eight years since that day.

Eight years of mostly peaceful nothingness. Nothing exciting, nothing dangerous, just nothing.

Of course, after four years in the North Pole, Asia and I got married. Within a year she was pregnant, and then I had a little girl running around my house. Her name is Alice.

Asia had come to love living in the North Pole, and helped teach in the elf school. The children love her, and she loves helping.

As for me, I became Santa's personal assistant. I usually ran messages across the North Pole, and when needed, I joined him on Christmas to deliver presents.

Of course, the old man isn't getting any younger, and Samantha had to take over two years ago. I'm her assistant now.

Speaking of Samantha, she and Asia came to a deal those eight years ago. They decided to share me.

I married them on the same day, and it works out. Santa treats us all like his children, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

As for Samantha, she had a kid a year ago, a young boy named James. He's destined to take over for his mother some day, but that's not any time soon.

Jack, well he's still around. Don't know how, but he ended up marrying and had a young boy and girl, twins, named April and Wes. They call me Uncle Y/n, making our family a little bigger.

"Daddy!"

I turned around quick enough to catch Alice in my arms, as she wrapped hers around my neck.

"Hey Snowflake," I said, "How was school?"

"We made pictures!"

"Really?"

"Yeah," she pulled out a large sheet of paper with crayon on it, "This is mommy, daddy, little brother, and mommy two!"

I chuckled as I looked over the adorable picture, "Thank you darling, it's amazing."

"She was really excited to show it to you," a voice said, "I thought it was perfect."

I looked up to see Asia and Samantha walking into the house, Samantha holding James in her arms. I hugged them both, and rubbed my boys hair.

"How was my little boy today?"

"An absolute angel," Samantha answered, "Didn't cry at all."

"That's great," I said, "And how were you two today?"

"Perfect," Asia said, " I love the children."

"Great," Samantha said, "We're ahead of schedule in Christmas!"

"That's amazing," I said, holding them close, "I love you so much."

"We love you too."

"I love you Daddy!"

*Third Person POV*

In another timeline...

An army of snowmen, all with weirdly German accents, amassed outside of Kuoh Town, occupying the town.

One snowman stood above the rest, as a specific prisoner was brought to him.

"Y/n!" Issei yelled, terrified, "We can talk this out! You're a reasonable guy, right?!"

Y/n just chuckled, "Yes, I am."

"Phew," Issei sighed, "Thank you so-"

"That is why I sentence you to death by firing squad," Y/n finished, "Take him away."

"No, No, NO!" Issei screamed, as he was dragged away.

"I love revenge." Y/n said, sitting upon his snowy throne.

Kuoh Town would never see the sun again, as the snowman army used magic to make it externally winter. Snowman rules the town for all eternity, long after their leader Y/n had passed into a watery puddle.

Hey everybody it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man here!

Nothing special. Just wanted to thank you all for an amazing year and all the support you guys gave me. It's truly amazing.

I hope you enjoyed this. But, that's not all for this holiday season. Starting tomorrow, I'm giving you guys a late Christmas gift.

See ya in another life Brotha!