Lips of An Angel

*Inspiration: Lips of an Angel  by Hinder*

Rating: Fluff (mentions of sex and abuse)

Past Jungkook and Taehyung

Present Day Jungkook and Taehyung

Moonlight pools through open curtains, stretching across a cluttered room full of books, papers, sketchbooks, paint, brushes, and half-finished canvases that look like a beast attacked them. Clothes were scattered about, male and female...both telling of the nights' activities. Everywhere the moon touches is chaos. Including the man sprawled across the bed.

Jungkook watches the moonlight creep across his room, the soft rays dancing across his bare abdomen as it caresses the hard muscles there. It lands on the pale shoulder lying next to him; a lover worn out from a night of sex. Only it is not the lover he wants. Where Lilly is pale and alabaster, Jungkook sees caramel and tan. When he closes his eyes, he hears deep breathy moans and high-pitched whimpers which differ from the woman next to him. She's a whiny lover: demanding for money and affection in ways Taehyung would not.

Jungkook sighs, turning his back on her as his dark eyes close. He sees his ex behind his eyelids; his dyed red hair bouncing around his chiseled face as he laughs, smiling that infamous boxy smile. He loved his smile, his laugh, his moans and utterances. They would talk of rabbits on the moon and monsters beneath their feet. They shared dreams of their future, huddled together in a rotten, leaking, studio apartment with only a hole-ridden blanket and each other for warmth and comfort.

Those days seem like so long ago, and yet it was only six months. Six months where Jungkook scored big as a free lance artist, Taehyung got a part in a huge Korean drama, and one drunken mistake tore them apart. With a sigh and a heavy heart, Jungkook gets out of bed, slipping on a pair of grey sweats before moving to the kitchen. He knows he isn't getting any sleep tonight. Not with haunting brown eyes and pouty lips tormenting his mind. He starts a pot of coffee, not wanting to wake Lilly in the bedroom.