My Heart is Open

*Inspired by Maroon 5's 'My Heart is Open*

***Demon Taehyung /Magician Jungkook ***

SMUT WARNING

In this world, money won't get you anywhere. Power isn't shared among politicians or celebrities. No, power belongs to The Magicians—those with tainted blood that allows them to morph and abuse the world that they live in. The poor in the street all die in fire and warfare, scraping together a living only to perish abruptly. The Magicians rule the flow of the economy, and most take sick pleasure in watching society burn.

Only, they don't know there are peasants being born with magic coursing through their veins. Young men and women are rising up in the world with unbridled gifts that can't be explained by scientists or The Magicians of Old. Jungkook is one of those young men. He has fixed his place in society through ruthless bonds and consuming all opportunities for growth. He manages to fix himself an apprenticeship with The Master of Daemons—an ancient type of magic that has been ignored for centuries. Probably because it often comes at the cost of blood sacrifices or deals with the demonic kind.

Jungkook doesn't give a fuck. If a demon will help him get higher up in this pathetic world then so be it. He has nothing more to offer a demon beside his blood and his soul. If that means he won't die as a victim of the murder in the streets, then he's happy.

One night, Jungkook's wizard master leaves for a Magician function of some sort, and Jungkook is beyond bored

One night, Jungkook's wizard master leaves for a Magician function of some sort, and Jungkook is beyond bored. He's finished all of his studies, inventoried all their equipment...he wants something new. So, he decides to steal his master's grimoire, his little black book of demons and how to summon them. Jungkook flips through it, looking for the simplest demon to summon: a servant. One that will do everything he desires and not even bat an eye. Usually, that only requires some sort of blood blond or lock of hair. Something that is easily given.

Jungkook sets up the table, mixing together the necessary ingredients before gridding the rundown warehouse with salt and blood. It makes it so no other Magician can hijack his spell or steal his demon. This is his fucking magic circle and no one else's. After several minutes and completing the protection spell, Jungkook takes the ceremonial dagger to his wrist and carves the necessary symbol for summoning a demon servant. As soon as he finishes, his blood turns black as it drips in the silver goblet on the table. He chants the proper words, watching in intrigue as his black blood pools in the cup, then smoke, and starts to form. The young Magician covers his wrist, cursing under his breath for the blood to stop oozing from his veins as he steps away from the table, allowing the smoke to freely form. Why do humans have to bleed so fucking much? It's really inconvenient...

"I smell something yummy," a sweet voice sings, surprising Jungkook as the smoke whirls and twirls before two elegant hands appear, the nails painted black and long fingers marked by tiny tattoos. Hands form into lean forearms, the veins popping up charcoal before fading into the tan skin. Forearms lead to thin biceps, biceps to broad shoulders, shoulders to a lean chest and thin waist. The body has a feminine curve to its waist, yet the rest of the body that forms is obviously male. Tan legs and limbs are swiftly clothed in black leather. Black leather pants wrap around his legs, a black shirt and black leather jacket coat the bare chest Jungkook got to glimpse at and a black choker wraps around the demon's thin neck.