Don't Cha (Part Four)

*Not gonna lie, I am so happy to put this warning here! SMUT WARNING!!*

Saturday 12:18 pm

Taehyung wakes with a pounding headache, red teary eyes, and a slow ache in his body. He stretches with a sigh, his mind whirling to what occurred last night. He caught Iris cheating and Jungkook had taken him home. Nothing happened after that, which has Taehyung both grateful and hesitant. Something should have happened. Jungkook should have embraced him, kissed him, touched him...but instead, Jungkook tucked him into bed with a soft peck to his forehead and did nothing more.

"He was probably being nice because you were drunk...think nothing more..." Taehyung grumbles as he starts to get out of bed, sitting on the edge when a wave of vertigo hits him, "How much vodka did Jimin put in that drink?"

A loud pounding knock at his door interrupts Taehyung's thoughts, forcing the hungover boy to wander through his dark apartment to the front door. He looks in the peephole and gulps, seeing a fuming Iris on the other side of the door. She knocks on it again, pounding her fists furiously into the wood.

"Taehyung! Taehyung you better answer me right now!" Iris screams, the shrill pitch of her voice startling Taehyung and aching his already pounding head.

"I don't want to..." Taehyung hesitantly says through the wooden door.

"You don't want to? You don't want to?! I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" she shouts, her hands on her hips. Even through the door, Taehyung can feel her hatred and disdain, and--not for the first time--he questions why he was with her. When did all of this turn so toxic?

"Look, Iris, I really don't want to talk right now. Please can you just leave?" Taehyung begs, running his hand over his face. He needs caffeine, food, and painkillers to make this headache go away, but instead, he gets a cranky girlfriend at his door. 

"Taehyung, you are being so fucking unreasonable! Just man up and open the fucking door!" Iris snaps, and Taehyung nearly loses it; all of his feelings of anger and betrayal come forward all at once and he throws open the door, glaring at his girlfriend. She stands there in a tight leather skirt and cropped tank top, a glare on her face while sporting a nasty bruise on her right eye. Taehyung knows who gave her that bruise. He knows why she is so mad at him right now. Jimin texted him this morning apologizing--but not really apologizing--for punching Iris in the face. Taehyung forgave him. He will always forgive Jimin for standing up for him. He can never forgive Iris for cheating on him as many times as she did. Not when he tried so hard to keep her happy. Not when he thought he truly loved her.

"Man up? You want me to man up? Fine then. We're finished. Done. It's over," Taehyung growls, his deep voice hitting a tone he's never used with Iris before. He was always soft and gentle and caring, but now he is just furious.

"Is that why you had your fucking fag of a friend punch me?! I can't believe you would do--"

"Oh, no Jimin did that on his own accord. And don't you act like the victim here; you were fucking another guy. I heard it. I heard all the bullshit you said about me," Taehyung coldly spits, slightly enjoying when Iris's face goes pale. She licks her lips and reaches towards Taehyung, batting her fake eyelashes in a way that has Taehyung cringing. How could he have fallen for these tricks before?

"Baby, I'm sorry...I...I was drunk...it only happened once--"

"Yeah, I don't fucking believe that. One of the guys took pity on me and told me just how much they enjoyed your company there," Taehyung sneers, though he can't stop the hurt from showing on his face, "You were the only girl I've ever loved, Iris...and you had to go and ruin it. So goodbye. I don't want to see you anymore," he adds, before slamming the door in her face and locking it.