90 Days

Inspired by P!nk & Wrabel's "90 Days"

*Hey guys! I'm still working on the Ship Sleepover for the "Damn Regret" series, but I wanted to put out this one-shot as well. I hope you all enjoy it!*

 I hope you all enjoy it!*

Taehyung (19)

Jungkook (24)

Jungkook (24)

.........

Taehyung covers his ears, closing chocolate brown eyes as screaming sounds from the other room. No matter how hard he tries, he wants to block out the sound. To pretend like he isn't here. And that his sister doesn't hate him...

"You asshole!"

"Emma, he's your brother..."

"He looks just like my mom! Are you trying to traumatize me, Jungkook!? Is that it?!"

"No, I'm just trying—"

"You think I can take care of him?!"

"You have to get clean. You know that! If you can't do it for yourself, at least do it for him!"

"You prick!"

*SMACK*

Taehyung flinches, the sound of flesh slamming against flesh silences the argument. All that he can hear now is the pattering of rain on the glass pane of his window. The dark-haired boy sits on his bed, knees curled to his chest as he buries himself in his borrowed hoodie. He wants to yell at them, to tell them to stop fighting, but what can he do? His sister won't listen when she's like this. He knows that. He can hear a sigh through the paper-thin walls.

"You have to get clean for your brother, Emma,"

"Fuck you. You're not even worth this bullshit," she spits, storming out of the small apartment and slamming the front door. Taehyung counts out 86 seconds—the time it takes for someone to get to the elevator and back again if they change their mind—before uncurling his legs and scurrying to the door. He turns the cold metal knob, peeking out to see his sister's boyfriend sitting on the couch, his head in his hands. Taehyung can feel his heart lurch in his chest when he sees the broad muscular back heave with a deep sigh, the white shirt clinging to pale skin and well-used muscles.