Waste It On Me (Part Two)

I will admit the original piece was inspired by "Waste it on Me" by BTS, but then I kinda veered off with this part. 

WARNING for Smut later on!

...

That motorcycle ride was silent. That Jungkook remembers most. Well that and the regret. Once they got to Taehyung's house, he drove off. He didn't say goodbye. He didn't look back. He didn't want to see Taehyung cry. Yes, they admitted their feelings for each other, but Jungkook knew that when it came to Taehyung's future or their love, he should come second. And he didn't want to force Taehyung to make the choice of putting him first. He wants Taehyung to be happy and successful and he isn't going to be like that with a fuck up like him...

A week passes. Then two...soon it is a year. Jungkook travels around on his motorcycle, not staying in one place long enough to make any new friends or connections. He makes a living as a freelance photographer, taking photos of anything and everything he desires. He still thinks of Taehyung and the night of graduation. He thinks of the kiss and the look in his eyes when he reconnected with his brother. Jungkook was happy to help the two siblings get back together. He knew how much Namjoon missed Taehyung, and when the blond said to take him anywhere, that is the first place that came to mind. He just wants them happy.

 He just wants them happy

(Present day Jungkook)

Two years pass before Jungkook makes it back to the city where The Magic Shop resides. He wasn't planning on biking there, but he's in demand of a new tattoo, and he doesn't trust anyone else. So, he has to go. As he parks in the back alley, his heart painfully clenches in his chest. Bitter memories fill his mind, memories of Taehyung begging Jungkook to not take him back. To just accept his love and leave him be. Taehyung was ready to throw everything away...but it was just one night. And he had been drinking. Jungkook couldn't let him do that. He never could be the reason Taehyung lost everything. When Jungkook enters the tattoo parlor, Jin greets him with a big grin and a hug. The walls haven't changed, the scent of antiseptic residue and ink hasn't changed...it was like no time passed at all.

"I hope you know how pissed Namjoon is. One minute you're here, bringing Tae back into his life, and the next you disappear with no more than a text. A text! I should kick your ass, boy," Jin grumbles and Jungkook chuckles softly.

"I'm sorry, Jin-hyung...I just needed time...but is Namjoon here? I was hoping to get a tattoo done,"

"Nah, I'm sorry Namjoon is at a conference today, but we do have a new artist. He's fabulous. I'm sure he'll make you very happy!" Jin chimes, ushering Jungkook into one of the tattoo rooms, "Go ahead and get comfortable. He'll be in in one second," Jin adds before Jungkook sits on the only chair in the room. He yanks his shirt off above his head, knowing he's going to need to be shirtless for the artist to reach where he wants the piece to go.