Don't Cha (Part Two)

*Warning: slight heterosexual smut ahead and abusive relationship*

Thursday 4:30 pm. Taehyung sits in the library, waiting for his girlfriend to show up while copying notes from Jungkook's notebook. He can't believe he was groped by two men today. Two very hot men, though only one that literally has him weak in the knees. From day one, Jungkook has been flirting endlessly with Taehyung, giving him pet names, teasing him, caressing his cheek or ruffling his hair softly. His behavior confuses Taehyung, nothing he ever has done should warrant Jungkook's flirtations and yet the boy doesn't give up on him...not only that though, but it seems he cares about him in his weird ways. He's always been generous with Taehyung like when he gave him this calculus notebook, or brought him leftovers when Taehyung was hungry, or fixed his car when the old thing broke down months ago. Jungkook has always been kind to Taehyung...is it really just for lust or is it something more?

"Taehyung...Taehyung...hello; earth to Taehyung!!" Iris cries, dragging Taehyung from his odd and very unnecessary thoughts. He looks up with a sheepish grin, closing his notebook as if showing her she has his undivided attention. Which, normally, she does.

"Hey, sorry. I didn't hear you--"

"I've been here for like five minutes! Is Calculus really more interesting than me?" she snaps and Taehyung feels the guilt and shame slither through his veins. He always feels this way when he is pierced by Iris' sharp and disappointed eyes.

"No...sorry, Iris..." Taehyung says, fighting every urge in his body to look away or hide from her gaze, "You have my attention now, so what do you want to do? Do you want to study for bio?" Taehyung offers and Iris flashes a pretty smirk his way. One that has him both turned on and slightly worried.

"I want to go back to your apartment, oppa," she purrs, resting her hand on Taehyung's thigh, incredibly close to his dick. His eyes widen at the change in her demeanor. From disappointed to sultry. Critical to seductive.

"My apartment?" Taehyung meekly reports, "I don't think that's a good idea...my neighbor--"

"What about him?" Iris snaps, her full lips pouting slightly before she suddenly smirks, her brows rising with amusement, "What? Did you want to share me with him or something? Naughty!" Taehyung's eyes go shockingly wide, a bright blush on his cheeks at her statement.

"No! I didn't mean that! I'm not really comfortable with that..." Taehyung mumbles. Iris just smiles softly.

"I know, oppa, and you're totally enough for me," she purrs, leaning forward and kissing Taehyung. Her words have his heart fluttering and he kisses back, his hand resting softly on her waist. When the two part, Iris smirks brightly, "So shall we go?"

...

Jungkook has had the shittiest day ever. Besides his fun little interlude with Taehyung, his other lectures bored him to death, he ran late for work, and his boss was a total ass. He gave Jungkook the hardest and dirtiest jobs at the auto shop.

By the time Jungkook reaches home, all he really wants is a hot shower, a strong drink, and a quiet night in. He's covered in oil, grease, and grime; his muscles ache from several hard day's worth of labor and he just wants to sleep. Yet as soon as he gets out of the shower and walks into his bedroom, he hears another apartment door creak open and then slams closed. There's a thump on the wall next to Jungkook's bed, which surprises the brunette boy.

"Babe...slow down...we've time..." Jungkook hears Taehyung stutter from the other side of the wall and his brows rise in amusement. Jungkook continues to dry off, his eyes on the white wall where he presumes Taehyung's slut-of-a-girlfriend has him pinned. Jungkook pulls on a pair of sweats before sitting on the edge of his bed.