Perfect (Part Two)

*Inspired by Simple Plan's Perfect. Slight smut warning!*

Jungkook wakes the next morning to a spring digging in his back, a poof ball on his chest, and a crisp knock on the front door. Jungkook rubs his eyes, looking down at Taehyung with a smile on his lips. The two fell asleep on the couch last night, and somehow Taehyung has migrated on top of Jungkook, using his broad chest as a pillow, arms wrapped around his waist, and legs entangled with his. At this distance, Jungkook can easily admire Taehyung's beautiful moles, his flawless tan skin, lush lips, and long eyelashes. Blond hair falls lazily over Taehyung's forehead, and Jungkook brushes it to the side without even thinking about it. He tucks it by his ear, moving his fingers down his soft supple cheeks and hesitantly over his lips. How many times has Jungkook dreamt about kissing those lips, about loving the boy draped across him right now...

His thoughts are interrupted again by another knock on the door. He curses under his breath, trying to slide out from under Taehyung without waking the boy up. He succeeds, but ends up on his butt on the floor, yet that doesn't matter right now. Jungkook races for the door and throws it open, shocking the black-haired man on the other side of the door.

"Holy crap, hi!" the man squeaks and Jungkook just cocks a curious brow at him.

"Hi...?"

"I'm Jin, your new neighbor. I saw the movers coming and going yesterday and I thought I'd introduce myself!" he chimes and Jungkook just smiles softly.

"I'm Jungkook. It's nice to meet—"

"Kookie..." a whimper from inside the apartment has Jungkook spinning around so fast, he almost trips on the fabric of his pants. There, on the couch, under the soft throw blanket, sits Taehyung, rubbing his eyes as his shirt falls off one shoulder, exposing even more decadent flesh that Jungkook just wants to kiss and mark and— "Kookie, what's going on...?"

"Sorry, Tae. Our neighbor just came over to introduce—"

"And you haven't invited him inside yet? Don't be rude!" Taehyung teasingly chastises and Jungkook smiles, letting out a soft chuckle as he opens the door wider.

"You heard the man. I can't be rude to my neighbors..." Jungkook mumbles as a broad smile and bubbling laugh slips out of Jin's mouth.

"That is just so cute! Hi, honey, my name is Jin. I live next door to you with my boyfriend Namjoonie. What is your name?" Jin asks, reaching his hand out for Taehyung to shake. Until he sees his eyes. And realizes his mistake, instantly putting his arm down. Jungkook tenses, ready in case Jin makes things awkward, yet he just kneels down next to Taehyung, setting a hand on his knee, "Your eyes are so beautiful," he whispers and Taehyung gapes at him—or where he thinks he will be—tears in the eyes he has come to hate. Jungkook has told him everyday that his eyes are beautiful—that he is beautiful—but he doesn't always believe it...

"Thank you...I'm...I'm Taehyung..." the blond boy stammers, clinging to the blanket across his lap as if it will protect him from his own emotions.

"Well Taehyung it is so nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy living here, and if you and your boyfriend need anything from us, please PLEASE don't hesitate to ask," Jin chimes, his words causing a blush to instantly cross both boys' faces.

"Oh...um...we aren't dating..." Jungkook says, not aware of the smile faltering on Taehyung's face or how his fists clench to the blanket even tighter. Jin can see it—however—and he knows that both of these boys love each other.

"There is one thing you could do, hyung. Can I call you that? You sound older than me, so I'm sorry if—"

"Hyung is fine, and I probably am older than you, sweetheart. You look like a baby," Jin teases and Taehyung blushes again.