Boys Like You

*Inspired by Boys Like You  (Acoustic Version) by Anna Clendening*

Omegaverse AU

Jeon Jungkook: Alpha of the Briar Pack

Kim Taehyung: Soon-to-be Alpha of the Nightshade Clan

.....

Jungkook stands in front of a mirror, fixing his hair as his mind tumbles over the appointments of the day. Three diplomats from another pack will be joining him in the morning, the afternoon will be spent with a dozen potential mates, and the evening with his parents to listen to his father nag him over and over about the things he's done wrong, and how he must find a mate. A titillating evening indeed...the woman in the bed behind him finally stirs, her smeared lipstick yawn causing Jungkook to smirk.

"Awake at last?" he questions as she sits up amongst the satin sheets.

"Why aren't you still in bed?" she asks, her usual sweet voice now raspier after their midnight activities.

"I have obligations, Nora, so you need to get out," Jungkook coldly states, and the female wolf bristles, her dark eyes blazing with frustration.

"But you said--"

"You know this means nothing to me. We are not mates, nor are we dating, nor married. So you have nothing to freak out about," Jungkook explains, adjusting the buttons and sleeves on his white shirt. Nora throws the blankets aside and storms over to her clothes on the floor, quickly dressing in a huff. Jungkook just rolls his eyes, adjusting the collar and watching the wolf run off with her hackles raised. He sighs, not sure why she ended up in his bed or why he thought that was a good idea, but it indeed did happen.

No more random sex okay, Jungkook? Our mate won't like it... Jungkook's wolf says tiredly in his mind before Jungkook sighs.

"Our mate isn't here. They haven't shown the fuck up..." Jungkook grumbles to his wolf, and this time it sighs.