Pain

Okay. I know I said "Dirty Minds" was probably the weirdest, kinkiest, thing I wrote. I lied. THIS is the weirdest thing I've ever written. There are some serious sadist/masochistic tendencies in this, and hints at violence and smut. So...yeah...enjoy! (I hope...)

*Inspired by Pain by Three Days Grace* 

...

The Affliction has been rapidly spreading, the virus uncontrollable to doctors and family members. Afflicted patients range from 13-24, can be male or female, and there is no known cure.

Does your child have the Affliction? Symptoms will include:

-Uncontrollable hormones

-interest in same sex

-lethargy

-extreme physical abilities

-excessive thoughts

-numbness or extreme empathy

-violent tendencies

Don't think or hesitate to act. If your child has any of these symptoms, please take them to the doctors or call the nearest police department. Thank you.

...

"You are no longer my son!" a man shouts, his fist connecting with his teenager's jaw. The boy drops to the ground, tears mixing with the blood streaming down his bruised face. Neighbors watch the scene from their windows and doorways, fear and disdain in their gaze. Another child taken by The Affliction. And it had to be Kim Taehyung, too. He was a perfect child: talented, smart, musical, and caring to a fault. He was the student body president and dance team captain. The Affliction prayed on his gentle heart, consuming him when he was caught with a male teacher at the school. People in white helmets and white HazMat suits storm across the fake green grass, surrounding the boy and his father.

"Dad—"

"Is this the Afflicted?" a deep, muffled voice booms out and the man nods, towering over his beaten son.

"Take him out of here," he spits.

"We will cure him, sir. We promise," the spokesperson says as three soldiers grab at Taehyung.

"No! No, stop! Please!" a quick stab of a syringe to his thigh causes his vision to blur and his body to fall numb to his captors. He knows he's going to Quarantine, a heavily guarded prison for Afflicted teens. His friends Hobi and Jimin were taken eight months ago. He hasn't heard from them since...

"Bring the van. Commander wants this one checked in ASAP!" that voice commands and Taehyung gives up his fight for freedom. With whatever drug in his system, he is utterly useless...he's going to hell...