Dirty Minds

*Inspired by Boy Epic's Dirty Mind*

Private School Roommates AU

Warning: smut, kinks, strong language.

(Okay so guys this is like SERIOUSLY the kinkiest thing I've ever written. There is a clear consensual dom/sub relationship between the boys as they explore that. If you don't like it then PLEASE DON'T READ!)

Kim Taehyung (18 years old) 1st Year at private university

Jeon Jungkook (21 years old) 4th Year at private university

It is Taehyung's first week at university, and to say he is nervous is an understatement. He's in a new city; no one knows him here which means no one knows his past, his secrets, or his dreams. He is free to be a whole new Taehyung. If he gets the courage to. As he unpacks in his small dorm room, he tries to give himself a pep talk.

"No one here will care if you're gay. It's a big city, a progressive college town. It won't matter. You can do this," he whispers the words like a mantra, folding his laundry and putting it away in the large wooden wardrobe that is located near the bathroom door. He glances at the empty bed across from him, knowing it will be occupied by another student. Another male.

Please let him be nice!

Taehyung finishes around 4 pm, cleaning up the remaining boxes and walking them swiftly downstairs to the recycling bin. He hurries back upstairs, running his fingers through his platinum blond hair as it falls haphazardly on his face. He enters his dorm and freezes, staring at a very broad, very muscular back in the middle of the room. The boy has a white shirt over his head, a black leather jacket laying on the edge of his bed as he changes.

Taehyung can feel his mouth dry out as he stares, admiring the muscles that ebb and flow underneath his pale skin. Thick, muscular arms drop down to his side, the white shirt clinging to his biceps in a way that has Taehyung almost drooling. Suddenly the guy turns around, and Taehyung is pierced with the darkest stare he has ever seen. The man's brown eyes are almost black, and as they rake over his body clad in a very baggy white shirt and red shorts, he feels the heat rise in his cheeks when his gaze lands on his long tan legs.