Perfect (Part Three)

*This is the final part. WARNING: SMUT (but I mean after the ending of the last one, I'm sure y'all expected this...)

"Jungkookie..."

Taehyung's deep voice startles Jungkook from the trance he is in. His eyes fly open, taking in the amazing sight of a blushing Taehyung, clinging to the hem of his baggy shirt with tan collarbones fully on display. Jungkook quickly sits up, reaching for something to cover himself. He doesn't care that Taehyung can't see him. It's the decency of it all.

"Taehyung, fucking hell...you scared me," Jungkook says, startling Taehyung slightly, "how long were you in here?"

"Not...not that long..."

"Why didn't you knock...?" Jungkook asks before noticing Taehyung shift uncomfortably. He's probably embarrassed knowing Jungkook has been masturbating in their bed. He'd be even more uncomfortable knowing that Jungkook was fantasizing about him...

"I'm...I'm sorry...Jung—"

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. I'll just be in the bathroom..." Jungkook awkwardly interrupts, before shifting so his feet touch the ground. Taehyung hears the bed creak, and he knows Jungkook is about to walk away, which is something he definitely doesn't want. So he decides to be bold, stepping over to Jungkook until he's standing right in front of him. Taehyung's hand reaches out and grips Jungkook's shoulder to stop him from leaving.

"Tae...?" Jungkook asks, confused by Taehyung's actions.

"I...I can help you, Kookie..." Taehyung purrs, his deep voice only causing Jungkook's desire to race straight to his already painfully hard cock.

"Tae—"

"Please?" Taehyung begs, biting his bottom lip as he feels Jungkook's eyes burning into him. Jungkook's hands come up and grab Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer so he is standing between Jungkook's legs. It's like Jungkook is moving without thinking because if he was, he'd realize just how crazy this is.

"You do realize what I was doing...right?"

"I'm blind. Not dumb...and besides I'm not THAT innocent. I know what jacking off sounds like," Taehyung murmurs, loving the feeling of Jungkook's hands stroking up and down his sides. Jungkook can't help it. He pulls Taehyung closer and kisses him, desperate lips pressed eagerly together as their hearts race. Jungkook nibbles and licks at Taehyung's bottom lip, enjoying the small moans slipping from the blond boy. Taehyung moves his hands from Jungkook's shoulders to his chest, surprised to feel him shirtless. Tae's long, elegant, fingers dance over Jungkook's bare torso, memorizing each crevice of hard flesh. He must be feeling bold because he breaks away from the kiss and slowly kneels in front of Jungkook, planting light butterfly kisses on his pecs then abs, working his way south as Jungkook grasps his hair.

"Tae—"

"Sh...let me help you relax..." Taehyung murmurs, his lips curling into a wickedly seductive smile before he leans down and kisses Jungkook's muscular thigh, his hands moving to wrap tightly around Jungkook's member.

Jungkook can't believe this is happening. He can't believe Taehyung is on his knees, hand stroking him with lips creeping closer to his cock. Tae smiles before flicking his tongue over the tip, enjoying the slightly salty taste as Jungkook throws his head back in ecstasy. Lick after kitten lick has Jungkook's mind reeling and heart racing, yet he wants more. He needs so much more now that this floodgate has been opened.

"Don't just tease me, Tae. C'mon be a good boy," Jungkook growls and Taehyung turns bright red, hiding his moans and rush of lust by sliding Jungkook's cock into his mouth. He eagerly bobs up and down the long shaft, letting Jungkook guide him by the grip in his hair and the noises he makes. Taehyung's hands run over Jungkook's body, fingertips painting the image into his memory. He wishes he can see him, wishes he can see the look of ecstasy on his face, but this will have to do instead. He will burn to memory the feeling of Jungkook's hands in his hair, Jungkook's abs underneath his fingertips, Jungkook's slightly salty cum on his tongue, and the breathy groans that leave Jungkook's lips as he goes deeper and deeper. At some point, Taehyung slides him all the way into his mouth, gagging lightly as the tip brushes the back of his throat, yet the way Jungkook clenches his hair and thrusts his hips upward in absolute pleasure has Taehyung not caring if his eyes are watering or if he chokes a little. For Taehyung, Jungkook's happiness and pleasure means everything since the boy does so much for Taehyung. He has always been there for the blind boy, and it is time Taehyung shows him just how truly grateful he is. Just how truly in love he is.