Chapter 24

"You two are dating?!" He exclaims. Austin immediately puts him in a headlock with one hand and covering his mouth with the other. "Shut up, Hen!" He hisses and Henry tries to push his hand away from him.

Judging by Austin's grimace face and how he just pulled away his hand from Henry's mouth as fast as lightning, I think it's safe to say that Henry just licked my boyfriend's palm.

"Fuck you!" He spits out as he wipes the saliva onto his pants. "That was an unpleasant shit you just did there, Hen." I shake my head in disappointment but Henry seems unfazed by it.

"It's not my fault that your boyfriend was covering my mouth with his hand and it was certainly for the wrong reason too." I scrunch up my nose in disgust. "Ew, stop with your perverted thoughts." I cringe and then walk towards Austin's side. "I can't believe you just said that out loud, man. Not cool at all." Austin flips him the bird but Henry just laughs it off.

"Well, I had to save myself somehow. Even if that means spreading germs to you." He defends himself and Austin sprints to the restroom - probably to wash his unhygienic hands.

I turn to face Henry. "I trust that you won't tell anyone?" It was suppose to be a statement but somehow it came out as a question. He rolls his eyes and then pretends to zip his mouth, afterwards, he throws away the key. "Your secret is safe with me. But I got to say, it's kinda obvious." He points out.

"Really?" I squeak. The last thing I need is people making this a huge news around the school. "I guess so. I mean, you both walked together around the school and the school badminton team saw how bad his temper was when you left the hall." I know Austin has a temper but he doesn't really show it much, that's why this new piece of information sparks an interest in me.

"What do you mean?" I push him to say more.

He shrugs. "Well, one of my friends told me that Austin almost punch Zach in the face for making you leave. He was so pissed that Zach didn't tell him what did he tell you exactly so he was about to throw a punch at him."

I raise an eyebrow. "Almost? So that means that he didn't actually punch Zach, right?" I ask, praying that the whole punching incident in class didn't occur again.

"Yeah. My friend told me that Austin was about this-" He pinches his fingers to show me what he means. "-close to hit him but somehow, he looked at the door and then calm down. Just because he didn't throw punches doesn't mean that he didn't yell at him though. It wasn't a nice scene to watch." Henry ends his story with a shrug. "It was obvious that Austin likes you or he wouldn't be able to control his temper nor even shout at his own mentor."

I remember that two weeks ago, I pointed at Austin and told him that he needs to calm his shit down in class right after Zach threw a punch at him. I guess Austin knows better than to punch him. Maybe my words lingers in his mind.

"Well, I've got to go. By the way, I think you two look good together." He gives me a smile and goes into his class.

Austin comes into my vision right after Henry went into his class. "What did I miss?" He questions. Without saying another word, I hug him with pride. "Whoa, what the hell is this for, honey?" He asks as he hugs back.

"I love you." I say simply and hug him tighter. Truth is, I am actually proud that Austin controlled his temper and that he calm his shit down, knowing that violence is never the answer. I am glad that he made the right choice to put down his fist. But then again, I also wonder if he is ever going to tell me.

After a minute or two, I pull back. "I'm proud of you."

He raises an eyebrow. "For what?" He asks, confusion lacing in his voice.