1.1

1.1 al rothstein

We watch Barry run into the singularity

We watch Barry run into the singularity. You can see a ring of red in the eye of it. Barry.

"Brilliant!" Stein says. "He's contained the Singularity by adding to its angular momentum!"

"Barry, it's stabilizing," I say into my phone. "Keep doing what you're doing!"

"I'm not sure how much longer I can," I hear him say. "Liv! Now what?"

"We have to merge the inner and outer event horizons," Stein says.

"How do we do that?" Ronnie asks.

"By separating in the eye of it. The amount of energy from the fissure should do the trick," Stein says. "It's our only hope, Ronald."

"Ronnie, no! It's too dangerous," Cait says. "What if you can't escape the inrush?"

"Cait, we have to try," Ronnie says. Ronnie and Stein then merge into Firestorm and fly into the singularity.

Suddenly, we see a body falling and Barry running to save it. Both Barry and Stein sit, leaning against S.T.A.R. Labs... without Ronnie. "Ronald... Ronald..." Stein says as Barry gets up.

"I'm so sorry," Barry tells Cait as he hugs her.

I look up, in hopes maybe he'll fall out the sky, but nothing happens. He's really gone.

I walk to the celebration of Flash day and see Joe and Cisco leaning against a car. "Hi, guys," I say, walking towards them.

"Hey Liv," Joe says with a smile.

"Livvy!" Cisco says and hugs me. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good. How are you guys?" I ask.

"Good as we can be," Joe says. "Still trying to get Barry to talk."

"I- I've been trying to convince him to talk to you guys," I tell them.

"Thank you," Joe says, his hand on my arm. He drops it than asks, "You think he'll come?"

"I don't think he'll have a choice," I tell them and then I stand in between the two of them.

"Well I'll be," Cisco suddenly says. We follow his gaze to see Caitlin standing a distance from us.

"Good morning, Central City!" The Mayor says, moving our gaze from Cait to the mayor. "A year ago, our world changed. Our city became ground zero for... some pretty weird stuff. We got a new breed of criminal: Men and women who defied not only our laws, but physics and reason. But we got something else, too. We got the Flash!"

At this everyone cheers and the Mayor continues, "Our wounds run deep, and I know many of you are afraid of what threats tomorrow may bring. But the Flash doesn't just protect us, he restores hope where it was lost. That's why I'm honored to present the key to the man who saved Central City: The Flash!"

The crowd cheers but Barry doesn't run in. "Come on, Barry," I whisper as everyone waits in silence. Soon enough, he runs in and crowd cheers for him.

"The doors to Central City will forever be open for you, Flash," The mayor says but suddenly, something falls out of the sky towards the mayor. Barry runs him to the police as we stand up straighter to see what it is.

"I got this alright," Barry tells me, Joe and Cisco. Before turning away, he gives a look saying don't do anything stupid.

When have I ever done anything stupid?

"The man who saved Central City, hate to rain on your parade," A masked man says. Barry runs at him, but the man pushes him back into a car. The police try to shoot him but he pushes a car into them.

A shard from the car flies outward and scraped my cheek. Every damn time! I run my hand past my cheek and see blood on it. Suddenly, Cisco brings Joe a super gun called the boot. Joe shoots it and a small cuff is attached to the meta-human's ankle. He seems to absorb the power and grow bigger. "Cisco, you said this thing would take him down," Joe says.

"It's not going down," I state.

"He went up," Cisco says.

Joe turns to me and says, "Get Cisco out of here!" I turn to Cisco and run him out of there, protecting him. I then start running other civilians out of there as well with my force field around them, making sure they don't see my face.

After I do that, I go over to Joe and Barry to help them up. The metahuman- Al Rothstein- escaped.

 The metahuman- Al Rothstein- escaped