7.2

7.2 a bet

"Hey, guys," I say to Henry and Barry

"Hey, guys," I say to Henry and Barry. "I think we've found them."

"Yeah?"

"Grodd has to be in one of these three bell towers," I explain as Cisco pulls up the visuals.

"The only reason we couldn't find him on any cameras underneath the city before, is cause he upgraded from a bachelor pad to a penthouse, like a baller," Cisco explains.

"Okay, so we know where he is," Barry says. "We still don't know how to get her."

"We got a plan for you," Cisco says as I force a smile at the plan.

"What's the plan?" Barry asks.

"We use me," Harry says walking in with the Reverse Flash costume on.

Barry suddenly pins Harry to the wall as Cisco yells, "That's Harry! That's the other Wells!"

"Barry. Let him go," I say. "Let him go."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Barry says letting go of him.

"We found another suit in the Time Vault," I explain.

"I thought he was dead," Henry says.

"He's dead. This is... this is Harrison Wells from Earth-2," I say.

"Earth-2?" He asks.

"I'll explain later," Barry says.

"If we can get Harry to convince Grodd that he's Wells, that he's his father, maybe we can convince him to let Caitlin go," Cisco says.

"I'm not gonna be able to help if anything goes wrong," Barry says.

"That's a chance I'm willing to take," Harry answers.

"Um- Hello. I'm here too," I say.

"Uh- we can't have you go out today," Barry says sharing a look with Cisco.

"And why not?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Your powers are all over the place, Liv. You can't go out until we figure this out," Cisco says.

"We can't just keep me-"

"No," Harry says sternly. I look at him and he gives me a look. "No."

We both stare at each other, trying to break the other but it doesn't work. Finally I give in, saying, "Fine."

🔥⚡️

I walk into the Cortex to see Henry and Barry talking. I wait a while at the door, watching the two men talk and when they are done, I smile. "Everything alright?" I ask, not exactly knowing what they were talking about.