19.0

19.0 awkward

An alarm for work rings waking me up with a groan

An alarm for work rings waking me up with a groan. I slowly get up, leaning over Barry to turn it off. Once doing that, I let myself fall on top of Barry, closing my eyes. I lift my hand, slowly patting Barry's face.

"Barry, wake up," I say, my voice muffled. "You gotta go to work."

"Mmhmm," He groans, falling back asleep. I groan, picking myself up, making sure I'm awake.

I move my face up to his, placing a kiss at the corner of his mouth. "Hey, you gotta wake up honey," I whisper. He groans out in annoyance as he turns his body to face away from me. I move closer to him again, kissing him on the cheek. I look at him sighing, and do the one thing that'll force him to wake up.

"If you don't get up, I will hurt you.... And remember it's me so it will be painful," I whisper, a smile playing at my lips. "With League techniques and all. I don't care if it's you. Your super healing makes me feel less guilty."

His eyes slowly open as I smile. "I'm awake," He says in his groggy voice as I chuckle and give him a kiss. I give his chest a pat as I pull away from him.

"Okay, now get up and get to work," I say. "You're gonna be late."

He groans and sits up in the bed, pulling me up from him. "Ok, ok," He says.

"Okay, now hurry up and shower... I'm gonna try to make breakfast," I say walking out. I then pop myself back into the room and say, "Oh, and I'm driving!"

🔥⚡️

"I really wish we didn't have to keep Jay's helmet around. I hate this thing," Cisco says, taking off his special glasses and putting down the helmet.

"Well..." Barry trails off.

"Just want to put a dent in it," Cisco says.

"Cisco, did you see Caitlin in your vibe?" I ask.

"Zoom's got her in his lair. She's scared, but she's okay," Cisco says.

"Oh, thank God," Barry sighs. "All right, we need to get her back."

"I know. But without your speed, there's no way any of us can get through that breach that Cisco found at the hospital," Joe says. "I just don't think there's anything we can do right now."

"He's right. And it's thanks to you, Al," Harry says walking in.

"Enough. We're all suffering here," Joe says.