8.2.1

8.2.1 24 hours

I slowly fly to the place Malcolm Merlyn has convinced Vandal Savage to meet us

I slowly fly to the place Malcolm Merlyn has convinced Vandal Savage to meet us. I don't realize that I land right next to Malcolm- my wings gone- making him jump. "Aren't you supposed to be 200% aware of your surroundings as R'as Al Ghul?" I ask.

He gives me a sarcastic smile. "Well, I'm sorry if I haven't been accustomed to people dropping out of the sky with wings made of fire," Merlyn responds.

"Maybe you should learn," I tell him. "Who knows, maybe one day I could drop into the League unannounced and take the serum."

"I'd like to see you try," Malcolm says.

"Oh you want me to try right now?" I ask. "Why don't I jus-"

"Ok, let's stop," Oliver cuts in, and stands between me and Malcolm.

"Thank you for coming," Oliver says as Barry runs in. "I know this is more than a little crazy."

"Yeah, well, your friend with the creepy ring asked so nicely," Barry retorts. "Please tell me we're not going to negotiate with terrorists. Or, you know, 4,000-year-old bad guys."

"Just think of this more as a fact-finding mission," Oliver says. "Maybe Savage slips up and gives us something that we can use to our advantage."

"Thea said you were being a little more humorous lately," Malcolm says.

"Still better than anything you can come up with," I comment.

"Oh really? How do you even know what my plan is?" Malcolm asks.

"I don't, but I bet it has something to do with killing someone," I say.

"Not everything I do, is related to killing people," Malcolm retorts.

"You're the head of a league of assassins!!" I tell him.

"We're not doing this again," Oliver says. He gives me look and moves me to his other side. He then turns to Malcolm. "Stop."

"I'm sorry, how do you know so much about Savage, anyway?" Barry asks, changing the subject.

"I don't know anything about him, Mr. Allen," Malcolm says. "No one does. That is why I'm afraid of him."

"That's not the only reason to be afraid of me. I assure you," Vandal Savage says. We all turn to face him. "Thank you for joining me."

"What do you want?" Oliver asks.

"What all living things want-- not to die," Savage tells us.

"I thought that wasn't a problem for you," I say.

"Only if I take the lifeforce from Prince Khufu and Priestess Chay-Ara," Savage starts.

"Kendra and Carter," Barry corrects.