23.3

23.3 time remnant

"I tell you, Jay might be crazy-pants, but he can pick a venue," Cisco says as we walk to the place Jay and Barry were set to race

"Brought the whole crew with you, huh?" Jay asks, Joe next to him. "Can't say I blame you."

"Dad," Wally breathes put, walking forwards, only to be stopped by Iris calling out his name.

"It's gonna be one hell of a show," Jay says.

"Let him go," Barry says.

"After we race," Jay says.

"Cut the crap," Harry says, his gun pointed at him. "We know you plan to power up the Magnetar so you can destroy the multiverse."

"Bravo. You figured it out... almost," Jay says. "I don't want to destroy all of it. This Earth is at the center of the multiverse. It's the access point to every other Earth in existence. One trans-dimensional shockwave, and... poof."

"Leaving just our Earth. How generous of you," Cisco says.

"Need to have some place to hang my cowl," Jay says. "You might want to say your good-byes." Jay then runs away.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna save your dad," Barry says to Iris.

"No. You're gonna save our dad," Wally corrects.

"Get back to S.T.A.R. Labs. It's safer."

"We're not going anywhere," I say.

"We got eyes and ears right here," Cisco adds.

"Either he goes, or we all die together," Caitlin finishes.

"We believe in you," Harry says.

"Barry, kick his ass," Iris says as he nods, giving me a look before running out.

We watch Barry approach Jay. They talk, Jay explaining the rules as Barry nods. They then both get ready to run, slipping on their masks. Soon, they take off, and we see both orange and blue blues of lightning traveling on the Magnetar.

"He's powering up the Magnetar," Harry says.

"Come on, Barry. Catch up," Cisco says as we notice him behind.

The Magnetar starts to work and suddenly, we see two blues or yellow lightning. I smile, scoffing slightly in disbelief.

"Which one's Barry?"

"Both of them," Harry says. "He made a..."

"Time remnant," Me, Cisco and Harry say in unison.

We watch Barry come out of the Magnetar, freeing Joe. Joe runs over to us and Zoom quickly figures out Barry's trick. He runs out, pinning Barry to the ground. Suddenly the Magnetar starts building up more energy. Barry starts to fight Zoom and we watch as the time remnant runs around the bottom of the Magnetar.