3.4

3.4 broken heart

While Barry, Snart, and Lewis enter from the front dressed as janitors, I sneak inside the building through the back

While Barry, Snart, and Lewis enter from the front dressed as janitors, I sneak inside the building through the back. While the guards are trying to scan their cards, I sneak up behind them and knock both of the guards out. I notice Lewis put a gun back.

We then all walk upstairs using the elevators and stop in front of them. "Hold on," I say, pulling Barry back. "Did you hear that?"

"I got it," Barry says. He leans down and then pulls out the camera on his phone. "It's two armed guards."

"Guess your timing didn't work out after all," Snart says.

"Yeah, that's why I got a Plan B," Lewis says.

"Cause you always needed one," Snart says.

"Yeah, but... your sister turned out to be a disappointment also," Lewis says taking a gun out. I immediately grab the gun from Lewis and wave it around carelessly.

"You don't shoot anyone. Got it?" I ask, and he nods. While I talk to him, I notice Barry speed out and then speed back in.

"Guards are gone," Barry tells us. "Must have taken a break."

"Yeah, must have," Snart says pulling out his cold gun. We move ahead to the Draycon pad.

"Okay, Sam. Show us what you got," Lewis says.

"Yeah, all right. Gonna just-- You guys just keep a lookout and I'll..." Barry says as Lewis and Snart turn around.

Suddenly the doors open. "Boom! Told you Draycon was my jam," Barry says.

"Nice job, Sam. Yeah. It's good to go out on a high note," Lewis says before shooting Barry. Barry falls on the ground. He's not dead. He just caught the bullet before falling.

At least I hope he did.

"Hope you weren't to fond of him," Lewis says to me. I am. Very.

"Don't worry I wasn't," I reply as Lewis walks inside.

"I'm sorry, Barry," Snart says before we both walk in.

🔥⚡️

We approach some lasers as Lewis says, "Okay, son. Make me proud."

"Like I care," Snart says before using his cold gun on the laser beams.

"Ha, now what?"

Soon the laser beams freeze and disappear . "I told you, I had a better way past the lasers," Snart says.

Then we both watch Lewis crack the vault. He grabs the diamond and then says, "Time's up. Let's get out of here." Where are you Barry?

"Only place you're going is back to Iron Heights, Lewis," The Flash says zooming in as I smile behind the two Snarts.