7.0

7.0 breakfast

We watch Barry try walking a few steps with a cane

We watch Barry try walking a few steps with a cane. "All right, I got you," Joe says, as he takes away the cane.

Barry walks forward a couple of steps before saying, "I can't do it right now, all right?"

"Oh, yes you can, Barry," Joe says as we get Barry on the wheelchair.

"No, no, no," Barry says.

"We've been making so much progress," Joe says.

"Yep, six whole steps," Barry retorts. "Someone get me a Bozo button."

"Hey, give yourself some credit," Cisco says. "You just broke your back."

"Yeah, a normal person would've been paralyzed the rest of his life," Iris adds.

"How long until I'm fully healed?" Barry asks.

"The initial MRI I took a week ago showed a complete dislocation at the T12-L1 interspace of the thoracolumbar junction," Cait explains. "But this is the MRI I took this morning. It's remarkable, but you're almost completely healed."

"I'm still having trouble breathing," Barry says.

"That's totally normal with a spinal injury," Cait says. "It should clear up soon."

We watch Barry wheel towards his suit. "We're going to get you back in that suit, Barry. Real quick, trust me," Joe says.

"What are we gonna do about Zoom?" Barry asks.

"No sign of him since Liv nailed him with that tranq dart," Joe says.

"And I haven't vibed since then," Cisco adds.

"Maybe Zoom's not coming back," Iris suggests. I doubt that.

"I highly doubt that," Harry says walking in. "Which is why I'm gonna go do something about it."

"What do you mean, go do something about it?" Cait asks.

"I need access to your breach room and your speed cannon," Harry says.

"Why is that?" Barry asks.

"Because, Barry, it's time to go home," Harry answers.

"So, you show up on our Earth, you screw everything up, and now you want to go home?" Joe states. "Sounds very familiar."

"Again, that wasn't me. I need to go take care of Zoom once and for all before anyone else gets killed," Harry tells us.

"How do you plan on doing that?" Cisco asks.

"I'll think of something. Ramon, if you'll escort me to the speed cannon," Harry asks. No, I need his help to find my mom.

"No, no, you can't go through the breach," I say.

"Yeah, he can," Cisco says. "Jay taught us how to send people."

"That's not what I mean. Look, if you can figure out how to stop Zoom on your Earth, you can figure out how to do it here," I say, adding another reason for him to stay.

"We need you to stay here until we defeat Zoom, Dr. Wells," Caitlin adds and I thank the support.

"What I need, is to return home," Harry argues. "And I'm going to that with or without your assistance."

Harry leaves and Cisco turns to us. "What are you doing? If Harry wants to go...bye," He says.

Me and Cait share a look before Cait says, "Look, like it or not, Cisco, we need his help."

"I'm not sure another plan from Wells is what we need," Joe says.

"Yeah, I mean, the last bright idea he had nearly got Barry killed," Iris adds.

"We know, but Jay's gone, and Dr. Wells knows Zoom better than anyone, so until Barry is back on his feet again, we need to keep Wells around in case Zoom returns," Caitlin argues.

"Caitlin, if he doesn't want to be here, then we're better off without him. Let him go," Barry says.

"I can't do that. Not yet," She says walking out. Suddenly an alarm goes off.

"Oh, snap, meta-human attack," Cisco says running behind the desk. He then calms down. "Nope, nope, my bad, that is just an alert for me."

"For what?"

"Oh, it's just a reminder. I have a date in an hour, so..." Cisco trails off as Barry wheels closer to us. He pulls me down to sit sideways on his lap as we look at Cisco.

"Oh, with who?" Iris asks.

"With the lovely Kendra Saunders, the barista at Jitters," Cisco says. "Oh, she makes a mean latte. I think we're gonna go out for dinner and a movie, and then, I don't know, maybe some breakfast."

Joe and I start chuckling as Barry asks, "Wait, breakfast? Why breakfast? I don't..."

"Yeah... 'Cause, you know, you go home... And..." Cisco tries explaining as we try hiding our laughs.

"He's messing with you," Joe tells him. "Go."

"Oh," Cisco chuckles and then suddenly gives us a look before walking out.

Once the laughter dies down, Barry turns to me and asks, "Can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure," I say and I start to get up, but his grip on my waist tightens, pulling me back down. I raise a brow at him as he just smiles and wheels us both out of the Cortex and into a different room. While we're leaving, I see Iris wink at me and Joe chuckle at us. "What's up?"

"Did you find anything out about the- about what Zoom injected in you?" Barry asks.

"I had Cisco analyze the sample he got from my blood and the sample from earlier when we were working on it with Wells," I say. "It's a match. They're the exact same thing."

"So whatever the League used to- to torture you, Zoom has the same thing?" Barry asks. "And they both activated your wings?"

"Apparently," I say. "Hey, right now, don't worry about this."

"But this is important, Liv," Barry says.

"And we'll figure out what to do about it after we get Zoom," I say. "And we can only do that once you're better."

"Okay, okay. I'll get better," Barry says as we quiet down for a minute. "...You know what would help?"

"What?" I ask, a small smile growing on my lips.

Barry smiles as he leans forward and attaches his lips to mine. I smile into the kiss and put my hand to his face as I kiss him. His hand rubs up and down my leg as he pulls me closer to him. I move a bit on his lap and he groans in my mouth.

I pull away with a smirk. "At least we know that still works," I say.

He chuckles. "Well then, why don't we have some breakfast of our own?" He asks as he pulls me in for another kiss.

 "Well then, why don't we have some breakfast of our own?" He asks as he pulls me in for another kiss