5.0

5.0 harrison wells

I walk into Star L

I walk into Star L.A.B.S to see someone very familiar standing in the Cortex. "What the hell?" I ask and immediately pin him to the wall, a knife put up to his neck.

"Liv!" Barry yells. "Put the knife down. It's not him."

"Yeah somehow I find that hard to believe," I say, sarcastically.

Barry then pulls me away from Harrison Wells- my father- and faces me. He holds my hand, rubbing circles on it, trying to calm me down. It doesn't work. "I know this is gonna be hard for you, but you have to let us explain this whole thing," Barry says.

🔥⚡️

"Very strange to be holding your autobiography, especially when you didn't write it and it's not about you," Earth-2 Wells says.

"Dr. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth-2," Barry introduces, as I sit down to the side and stay quiet, twirling a knife in my hand.

"Hi," Cisco says sternly after sharing a look with me.

"Hi," Wells responds.

"So let me get this straight," Cisco starts. "You're the doppelganger of her father, the man who murdered his mom and is responsible for both Ronnie and Eddie's deaths?"

"Yeah, but he's not even the doppelganger of the Dr. Wells that we knew because that Dr. Wells' body had been taken over by the Reverse Flash, who was really Eobard Thawne and Eddie's distant relative from the future," Cait explains.

"Yeah, I didn't follow any of that. I'm my own man," Wells says. "You aren't my daughter and I had nothing to do with the murder of your mother or your friend Ricky."

"His name was Ronnie."

"Him either," Wells responds.

"You told me you have proof of your identity?" Barry asks.

"This almost hit me when I went through the portal," Wells says, taking it an object. "Your stabilized breach downstairs connects directly to the S.T.A.R. Labs on my Earth."

"Technically, this could be mine, but I want to run some tests on you," Cait says.

"I'll be genetically indistinguishable from my Earth-1 counterpart," Wells answers. "Your tests will reveal nothing."

"Great! Still gonna run 'em," Cait responds.

"Be my guest."

"Why are we even listening to him? How do we know he's not evil like the other guy?" Cisco asks.

"He saved my life last night," Barry defends. So did Eobard Thawne. Countless times. "The question is why. I'm guessing you didn't travel between dimensions just to meet The Flash."

"That's exactly what I did. I came here to help you, Barry, to stop your greatest enemy," Wells says.

"He already did that," I finally say.

"I'm not talking about Reverse Flash. I'm talking about Zoom," Wells says as our eyes widen. "I see you've already heard of him."

"Yeah, Zoom has been sending meta-humans from your world through the breaches to fight me," Barry says.

"Well, they're the symptoms. Zoom's the plague, one that's infected my world, and now he's coming for yours," Wells explains.

"What do you know about Zoom?" Barry asks.

"Everything. I created Zoom," He responds. "I'm responsible for all the Earth-2 meta-humans, a fact I've ignored for far too long, but now I'm doing something about it."

"Yeah, well, we're batting a thousand against these breachers," Cisco says.

"You're batting a thousand, Crisco?" Harry says, making me chuckle, which I quickly cover up by coughing. "What's your sample size? Ten? Less? Zoom is obsessed with speed. He will never allow there to be another speedster in the multiverse, and he's gonna keep sending these metas here, one after the next, all with the same goal: to kill The Flash unless we stop him together."

"Last time we listened to a guy with your face, some bad things went down," Cisco says.

"We lost people we cared about."

"Everyone loses someone they care about, Snow," Wells says. "The real test of character is what you do once they're gone."

Suddenly Joe walks in and starts shooting. Barry uses his speed to catch the bullets. "Joe! Put the gun down!" Barry says.

"How is he still alive? How are you still alive?" Joe asks.

"Oh, I don't know, because you missed?" Wells retorted.

"Hey, I'm trying to keep him from shooting you. You're not helping," Barry says and then turns to Joe. "Let's take a walk, all right?"

"We know someone who can verify everything that this guy just said," Cait says, before leaving. "Be careful."

"I don't suppose you have a Big Belly Burger in this universe, do you?" Wells asks.

This isn't happening. "This isn't happening."

"