6.2

6.2 a terrible idea

"Okay," Iris says as we all walk into S

"Okay," Iris says as we all walk into S.T.A.R. Labs.

"I still don't understand why we're here. I thought your dad said not to leave the house," Linda states.

"Someone wants to talk to you," I say with a smile.

"Who?" She asks.

Barry then runs in with his suit on and says, "Ms. Park, I need your help."

"Whoa."

🔥⚡️

"Heh, dude. How long you been sitting on this?" Joe says looking at his cutout.

"It's important to have hobbies," Cisco says. He then shows us his cutout as the three of us start laughing.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see my cutout and I turn to look at it

Out of the corner of my eye, I see my cutout and I turn to look at it. "Oh my god," I say with a smile as I walk up to it.

"You like?" Cisco asks.

"Absolutely love," I say,
chuckling.

"This is ridiculous," Linda says.

"No, it's not. You look just like Doctor Light. And with these gloves that Cisco rigged up, you'll be able to do what she does," I explain.

"Don't worry, they are totally safe," Cisco says. "...Ish."

"Ish?" Me and Iris ask.

"Well, come on, it's gotta be believable, so they really do fire and explode things," Cisco says. "And you are going to have to let her hit you with those blasts when she gets the hang of it."

"Who exactly came up with this terrible idea?"

"Okay, it's not a terrible idea. The suit can absorb the blasts," Cisco says.

"For real or ish?" Iris asks and Cisco doesn't reply.

"What does a terrible idea look like to you, Cisco?" Joe asks.