8.2.0

8.2.0 with you

"Where is this house?" Barry asks as we turn a corner

"We're almost there. Just turn right at the end of this and then at the end of the road," I tell him.

"This is taking forever," Cisco complains, as he sticks his head out from the back.

"We're getting there Cisco," I tell him. "It's a secret hideout for a reason."

Cisco sighs and then slowly says, "So, I heard you cleaned out the house today. Where's the pictures?"

I smile. Cisco made me promise to bring by some pictures from when I was little. "I didn't bring pictures with me but I have some on my phone," I say as I open them up. I give him the phone and say, "That's one from my first day of 3rd grade."

"I'm gonna get to see those right?" Barry asks, with a smile.

I laugh. "Yes. Later," I tell him.

"Hey, who're the boys?" Cisco asks showing me a picture of me with two boys, one blond, the other brunette.

"It's- It's Ollie," I say. "And someone else I used to know."

"No way," Cisco says as he looks back at the picture and lets Barry glance at it. Barry chuckles as Cisco says, "There's no way that's Oliver."

"No, it is," I say. "We went to the same elementary school. Well, before Central City."

"How old were you in this?" He asks.

I look at the picture again and answer, "6. I think it was taken the day before we left."

"I thought you were younger than Oliver," Cisco asks, confused. "By like 4 years."

"Yeah, but my father- my real one- was the smartest person I knew. And he taught a lot, so I got to move up grades. So in that picture, I was 6 but Tommy and Oliver were 10," I explain.

"Oh. Well that explains a lot," Barry concludes as I nod. "We're here... and we're late."

"Better that than never getting here at all," Cisco says as he heads out. Me and Barry chuckle turning our heads to look at each other. He gives me a kiss before we both get out of the car and get our luggage. We take it and walk into the house through the back to see everyone already there.

"Guys, you're late," Oliver says.

"Sorry. It turns out, it's not easy finding the ass end of nowhere," Barry answers.

"Yeah, for real," Cisco agrees. "The roaming charges alone are going to bankrupt me."

"We're discussing how to take away Savage's newfound power," Oliver explains.

"And his magic stick thing," Felicity adds.

"Yeah, Staff of Horus," Carter corrects.

"Well, it's protected by some kind of energy field," Barry says. "We couldn't lay a finger on it."