2.0

2.0 multiverse

"Please, just let me explain

"Please, just let me explain. I mean you no harm," Jay Garrick says.

"Somehow, I don't believe that," I mutter.

"How do you know my name?" Barry asks him, ignoring my comment.

"I know all your names. Olivia Wells, Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Detective Joe West..." Jay lists.

"Enough," Joe stops him. "That part about explaining needs to happen right about now."

"This world is in danger," Jay repeats.

"What other worlds are there?" I ask.

"When you created the singularity above Central City, you also created a breach between my world and yours," Jay explains.

"I'm sorry, a breach?" Iris asks.

"Yes, a portal connecting our two earths," Jay replies.

"And what precisely is your concern?" Stein asks.

"A few days ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein at the nuclear plant," Jay starts. "But then a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you."

"Atom Smasher," Cisco says.

"That man was from my world. If he got through the breach, I suspect there'll be more to follow," Jay finishes.

"Okay, so, Jay, how exactly do you know all of this?" Barry asks.

"Where I came from, I was a speedster like you," Jay says. "They called me The Flash. Before I arrived on your earth, I was in a fight with a man named Zoom."

"Zoom?" Barry asks. "I've heard that name before. Atom Smasher, he said Zoom sent him here to kill me. Who is this guy?"

"He's a speedster, like you and me," Jay answers. "And fast. Maybe the fastest of all. But evil. He is an unstoppable demon with the face of death. We were engaged in our fiercest battle ever, racing throughout my city. But I wasn't fast enough to stop him."

"Zoom had me beaten. He was about to kill me when suddenly there was a blinding light and the sky split open. A breach, between my world and yours, caused from the singularity. It pulled me in... And I somehow ended up in your world. Powerless. Unable to return home."

"What do you mean?" Cait asks.

"I lost my speed," Jay says.

"How?" Me and Barry ask in unison.

"Not entirely sure."

"So, you've been in Central City for six months. Why haven't you come to see us before?" Joe asks.

"I'm in a foreign world here, Detective," Jay answers. "I didn't know who you all were. Took me that long to piece it all together."

"So that's how you know our names. You've been following us," Iris says.