3.1

3.1 kidnapped?

Me and Barry are carrying two cups of The Flash each back to everyone else

Me and Barry are carrying two cups of The Flash each back to everyone else. Well, Barry's actually carrying 3, but I'm carrying two. "Oh!" Barry says as we both almost run into Patty. "Hey."

"Hey!" She replies. "The Flash!"

"What?" Me and Barry ask in unison.

"The drinks that they're serving today. They're called "The Flash." A brewed coffee with an extra shot of espresso to keep you running all day. But you should maybe just, you know, have one of those," Patty says.

"Uh, yeah, no, my--my friends, uh, ordered these. I didn't even realize-- Um, this is Olivia, my gi- my friend," Barry says, quickly correcting himself.

Party turns to me and smiles as I say, "Hi. I would shake your hand but-" I hold up the cups in my hands.

"No worries," She says, "It's nice to meet you. I'm Patty."

"Yeah, I- I know," I say awkwardly.

"Um, are you sticking around to celebrate?" Barry asks, changing the subject.

"I don't know, should I?" Patty asks, making me raise a brow. "You know, actually, never mind, I can't. I have to head into work."

"Okay," Barry responds.

"But it was great to see you," Patty says.

"Yeah, good to see you."

"Okay, bye," Patty says.

"Bye, Patty," Me and Barry respond as she walks away.

"Well isn't she a ball of sunshine," I say as we start walking over to Cisco and Cait and Iris.

I see Barry smirk out of the corner of my eye, shaking his head. "Don't worry. She's nothing compared to you," He says, making me blush, before we approach the table. "All right, five Flashes. Mm-hmm. Be careful--apparently, they are super-caffeinated. First, I have a day named after me. Now I have a drink."

"Well, all the things you do, rebuilding this place, protecting people-- everyone's appreciative, right?" Iris says.

"Mmhmm, I'll drink to that," I say.

"Yeah. Hey, you guys think Professor Stein is okay, right?" Caitlin asks.

"I mean, Clarissa would call if there was anything wrong," I say.

"Yeah. All right," I'm just gonna call and check in. I'll be back," Cait says as she leaves.

"I don't see that call going well," Barry says as he sits down where Cait was sitting.

Cisco then starts imitating Stein. "Young lady, these repeated intrusions are interrupting what should be a speedy recov-- Oh, I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologize," Says Sister Cold. "You can bump into me any day, Cisco."

"Lisa Snart," Cisco says as Barry starts drinking his coffee to cover his face. One of his hands held my hand tight under the table, so I don't pounce on Lisa Snart. I liked Sister Cold better.

"You here to double-cross us again, or are you and your big bro holding up coffee shops now?" Cisco asks her.

"I need your help," Lisa Snart says.

"In your dreams, Sister Cold," Cisco says as I smile at his very creative nickname. Great minds think alike. "You know I could call The Flash. He'd be here in like two seconds--probably one. And I mean- I don't know if you realize this but Olivia is seconds away from ripping your head off."

Lisa looks at me as I give her a small smile. She steps away from me and turns back to Cisco. "Okay. Call him."

"Oh, okay," Cisco says startled. "I'm gonna call him. Mm-hmm. You really want me to call The Flash?"

"I need his help too. My brother's been kidnapped," Lisa says.

🔥⚡️

"All right, so you really want us to just believe that Captain Cold was kidnapped?" I ask. We are back in S.T.A.R. Labs and Barry is in his suit.

"I saw it happen," Lisa says. "Last night, Lenny, me, and Mick were knocking over the cashier's cage at Central City Racetrack."

"Does it physically pain your family not to rob people?" Cait asks.

"I never finished the job," Lisa responds. "After Mick torched through the side entrance, I looked back for Lenny and saw him getting thrown into the back of a van."

"And why didn't you and Mick follow?"

"I would have. Someone hit me from behind and knocked me out. When I came to, Lenny was gone, and Mick already made off with the cash," Lisa explains.

"How do we know this isn't some kind of a trap?" Cait asks. Well, she doesn't seem to be lying.

"If Lenny wanted Flash dead, he would have let Mardon, Simmons, and Bivolo take that honor, remember?" Lisa asks.

"Yeah, I remember," Barry says.

"Good. Then you'll also recall that you owe Lenny a favor for saving your life. Time to make good on that debt, Flash," Lisa says.

"I do not like her," Cait says.

"Yeah, but she makes a point," Cisco says.

"What?"

"We should at least hear her out. Right?" Cisco says.

"Even if I wanted to help, how are we supposed to find him?" Barry asks.

"Not a problem. See, when I rebuilt the cold gun, I didn't have time to place a tracker on it, so I devised a method of locating it by borrowing some military technology," Cisco says. "See, the gun works the same as thermal imaging, only instead of infrared heat signatures, it's looking for ultraviolet cold signatures. Whoa, look at that. The gun's UV thermal reading was last picked up at 5th and Hoyt eight minutes ago."

"All right. Let's see if you're a liar," Barry says as he runs to the place. I stay at S.T.A.R. Labs to keep an eye on Lisa.

"Hey, talk to me. What's going on?" I ask, through the comms.

"Snart hit me with his cold gun," Barry responds.

"His vitals are bottoming out!" Cait says.

"I'm bringing the heat right now," Cisco says.

"What?" Cait asks.

"The suit. Therma-threading, baby. It's a little something I added for situations exactly like this one. It's in yours too Liv, don't worry," Cisco says.

"Please, please tell me it's working," I ask.

"Yeah, it works, but Snart's gone, and Lisa has a lot of explaining to do."