13.5

13.5 reverb

"You really sure this is the place?" Lawton asks

"Maybe you should stay in the car, Lawton," Iris says.

"Look alive, gents," Cisco says as we walk in.

"Hey, maybe... maybe your snitch was wrong. I mean, maybe they're not even here," Lawton stutters. Definitely not like the Lawton I used to know.

"No, they're here," Iris responds after her watch buzzes.

"You didn't knock. How rude. Drop 'em," Killer Frost says, showing her frosty hand, Ronnie next to her. We all put our guns down.

"Ronnie. Is Martin Stein in there?" Cisco asks.

"Oh, I haven't let him out in years. Doesn't talk much anymore," Ronnie says as they both laugh.

"You killed my father, you evil bitch," Iris says.

"He shouldn't have palled around with a breacher," Ronnie says. "That's a big no-no as far as Zoom's concerned."

"I can't believe you two work for Zoom," Cisco says.

"No, they work for me. I work for Zoom," Someone says in the shadows and comes up to us.

"Who the hell are you?" Cisco asks.

"Well, that's funny. I was just gonna ask you the same thing," He says taking off his glasses.

Cisco then says, "Doppel..."

"Ganger."

🔥⚡️

"What the hell is going on here?" Iris asks. "Are you two related to each other?" Yes, Iris, yes, that's why they have no idea who the other one is.

"Oh, I knew there was another me here," Cisco says.

"And I knew you were coming, Cisco, even before you entered the breach and set foot on this world," Earth-2 Cisco says. "See, we're all connected... Francisco."

"My name is Vibe."

"Reverb," Reverb responds.

"Actually not the worst name you could've come up with, but not the best," Cisco comments.

Reverb chuckles. "I've been watching you, Vibe, and I have to say I am extremely disappointed," He says.

"Yeah, I know the feeling. I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that you're part of Zoom's gang, or that weird samurai situation you got going on on the top of your head there," Cisco says. And I think he's wearing makeup.

"Listen to this," Reverb says, "What if Zoom wasn't running the show anymore?"

"What do you mean?" Cisco asks.

"You don't even know how powerful you are. All you use your powers for are these cheap parlor tricks when you... you could be a god. We could be gods," Reverb says.

After some silence Cisco says, "Are you Cloud City Vadering me right now?"

"Are you out of your mind?" Killer Frost asks. "Let's turn them over to Zoom."

"Speak to me like that again, and I will shatter your entire nervous system without breaking a sweat," Reverb tells her. "So, Vibe... Do you want to run Central City? What do you say?"

"I say... Flash, save us!" Cisco yells us. Barry runs in and pushes Vibe down.

"Hey, that didn't hurt you, did it?" Barry asks Cisco.

"No. Why would it?" Cisco asks.

"I don't know."

"And who the hell are you?" Iris asks.

"Look, Detective, just get out of here, all right?" Barry says.

"No, not without them," Iris says and starts shooting at Killer Frost and Deathstorm. At least our Iris isn't an idiot like this one.

Killer Frost falls on the ground and Deathstorm throws a flame towards Iris but Barry runs her out of the way.

I teleport everyone to safety and when I get back, I see Ronnie hitting Barry, with flames again and again while Reverb keeps hitting him as well. I use my force field and put it in front of Barry for as long as possible, but it starts cracking with the pressure from Reverb's attacks.

"Stop, both of you!" Killer Frost yells. "Zoom wanted him alive. You know what Zoom will do if you don't obey him."

Suddenly, Zoom shows up and kills Ronnie. "No!" Caitlin yells.

"What did I say you should do if you encountered a speedster?" Zoom asks Reverb as I take the force field off of Barry.

"Leave him unharmed," Reverb answers.

"Does this look unharmed to you?" Zoom asks. He then kills Reverb and runs to Killer Frost, grabbing her by her neck. "I'm happy to see at least one of you knows their place."

Zoom then runs away with Barry before I can to him. "Barry!" I yell after them.

🔥⚡️

B A R R Y P O V

I wake up in a small cell. I get up to see someone wearing a mask rapping slowly on the glass. I look into another cell to see Jesse. "Jesse. Jesse! Hey. I'm here with your dad! We're gonna get you out of here, all right? I promise," I tell her as she nods.

"It's not wise to make promises you can't keep, Flash," Zoom says running in front of me outside the cell. "Look around. This is the last place you'll ever see. And, there's a present in there, I thought you might like."

I furrow my brows and he runs away. I turn around and move farther into the cell to see a girl with blond hair sitting in a corner. I couldn't see her face but the rest of her skin was mostly burnt and she was drawing on the floor with chalk. "Hey," I say, moving closer to her. "Hey, are you okay? Who are you?"

She looks up at me and I gasp feeling my throat closing in. "Liv?" I breathe out.

"B- Barry?"