7.3

7.3 micro-technology

Me, Cisco, and Harry wait here for Barry to bring Grodd

Me, Cisco, and Harry wait here for Barry to bring Grodd. "All right, here he comes," Cisco says and suddenly, my vision starts to blur. I see moments of Tess Morgan flash through my head.

"Mom," I breathe out as I fall to the ground on my knees. More moments- moments I've never experienced- flash through my mind. Of both Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad before Thawne. "No! Dad!" I say, as I suddenly see flashes of their bleeding bodies. "Mom!"

I feel arms around me, pulling me up as I hear a voice pierce through the flashes. "Hey, you're okay. You're gonna be okay," I hear a rough voice say. "You're mom's fine. She's fine."

I hear a loud roar as I hold my head through the pictures and they suddenly go away. My vision clears as I catch the end of the breach closing. I breathe heavily as I get out of Harry's grip and drink water from the bottle of water he gives me.

I see Cisco, Cait and Barry talking to each other as I look at Harry. "You have some explaining to do... D- Don't tell anyone about what I saw," I stutter.

🔥⚡️

"I can't believe something good finally came from that suit," Cait says.

"First and the last time," Cisco says. "That thing still gives me the creeps. We should destroy it."

"Let's do that, but see if you can figure out how to get it back in this ring first," Barry suggests. "Might be nice to have something like that instead of carrying around a bag all the time."

"I can help you with that," Harry says.

"What?" I ask.

"I know a thing or two about micro-technology," He replies.

"Yeah, you know a thing or two about a lot of things," Cisco comments.

"Well, as long as what he knows keeps my son and these good people safe, the more you know, the better," Henry says as he approaches Harry. "Pleasure to meet you, Harrison. Again."

"Dr. Allen," Harry replies.

"Good to see you," Henry says to Cait and then turns to Cisco and says, "Cisco. Take care."

"Let's go," Henry says as him and Barry start to walk out. They stop when they don't see me following.

"You coming?" Barry asks.

I look at the father and his son. And then I look back at Cisco, Caitlin and Harry. I turn to Barry and say, "You know that I would love to, but I think I'm gonna help Harry settle in."

"Ok," Barry says, he kisses me on the lips and then turns to Henry.

"Hey Liv?" Henry says looking at me. "Thank you, for keeping my boy happy."

I smile. "I like keeping him happy," I say as I look at Barry and then Henry. "I'll see you guys, later."

"Yeah," Barry says as they walk out. I turn back to Cait, Cisco and Harry.

"I still don't understand, though, I... Why do the breaches on our Earth lead to different places on yours?" Cisco asks as I walk up to them.

"I don't know yet, Ramon, but I do know we have to close them all, and I don't know how to do that," Harry says.

"You don't have to do it alone anymore. Any of it. Together, we defeated Grodd, and if we stay that way, we will figure out how to close the breaches, get Zoom, and get you your daughter back," Caitlin says.

"Thank you," Harry nods as we smile.

"Umm, guys?" I say, pulling their attention. "Something happened while you were gone..."

I have my pyrokinesis flicker at my hands as I will wings to form on my back, showing them the now, everlasting wings I had gotten, but ones that would not leave me completely.

"Woah..."

🔥⚡️

"So I guess you want to talk," Harry says sitting down, me following.

"Yeah," I say. "I know my mom's alive, and on Earth-2."

Harry chuckles. "You read the journal, huh?"

"I'm not an idiot," I say.

"Of course not. Look, Olivia, you have to understand, I don't know where on my Earth your mother is. Yes, she came to me for help. But that was years ago," Harry explains. "I will help you try to find her, but you have to understand, I don't know much."

"I get that," I tell him. "I just have to see her."