3.0

3.0 speed cannon

I trail kisses from Barry's ear down his neck

I trail kisses from Barry's ear down his neck. I am straddling him on the couch, Barry's hands are gripping my thighs. We were watching a movie, then we got a little distracted.

Soon, Barry's phone begins to ring. At first, we both ignored it and soon the ringing stopped, but then the caller called again. We both groan as we pull apart and Barry grabs his phone. Barry clears his throat before putting his phone to his ear. "Hey, Iris. What's up?" He asks. "Were those gunshots?"

My eyes widen as I suddenly get up and throw Barry his shirt as I put on mine. Baldwin, he mouths to me and says into the phone, "Window-- is there window?... Okay, great, you're gonna need to jump... Iris! Do you trust me?... Okay, then jump."

Barry runs us to Iris, leaving me inside the building. While Barry catches Iris, I knock the guys out, grab their guns and call the CCPD. Barry then runs me out of the building next to him and Iris. "Okay, now they're taking little naps till the CCPD wakes them," I tell them. "So what exactly were you thinking?"

"I got a hot lead on a real estate scam," Iris answers. "I mean, these guys have been illegally evicting people, breaking up families."

"Okay, look, no story is worth your life," Barry says and Iris chuckles.

"Thank you for coming!" Iris says to the both of us. Then she looks between us as her expression changes, the corners of her mouth twitching as if she's trying not to smile. "Wait, were you two together?"

Me and Barry share a look as I say, "I was helping him out with a case."

"Right," Iris says, not quite believing the lie, as her eyes scan the both of us. "Anyways. Thank you guys for coming. I can't wait to write about this."

🔥⚡️

"Pretty amazing, isn't it?" Barry says as we all look at the breach

"Still can't believe what I'm looking at," Jay says.