Chapter 10: That night

No one's POV

It was night time and as promised, Yoongi was going to sleep with Taehyung. When the other members heard that Taehyung wanted Yoongi to sleep with him, they felt jealous. All of them were very fond of Taehyung, especially Jungkook. So when they found out, Jungkook felt a pang of jealousy. But he shook it off since it was Taehyung's wish.

"Guys, if y'all are done with dinner, do you wanna watch a movie?" Jimin asked, jumping up and down since he was excited.
"I wanna watch a movie.." Taehyung said, raising his hand.

Seokjin's POV

I smacked Jimin on the head. I wished I could smack Taehyung as well but his head bandaged.
"Ah hyuuuunnggg... Why did you hit me?" Jimin whined.
"No movies tonight! We have a sick patient in our house with a head injury. So neither of you are gonna watch a movie. And no loud music for a few days," I scolded them.

They pouted and nodded. I laughed and chased them all to bed. I was getting slightly worried about Taehyung. He was talking way too less. He used to be the loudest but now he rarely talks and I don't think I heard him laugh in a while.

Maybe it's the injury. Eventhough it is healing, it probably hurts a lot. After I cleared the dining room, I went up to bed. I opened the door and saw Namjoon sitting on the bed as usual. I have no idea why, but that kid always comes and sleeps with me. He says he is scared to sleep alone. I laughed to myself as I went in and closed the door behind me.

Yoongi's POV

I changed into why pjs and went downstairs to Taehyung's room. There he was, trying to put on his t-shirt, obviously failing because of the giant bandage on his head. 

"Aish, this kid. You should have called me to help or at least waited for me to come. Lemme help you now," I said, as I helped him wear his t-shirt. I couldn't help but look at his body. Damn. Since when did he have abs? 

"Taehyung did u work out or something? You have a great body," I said, and looked at Taehyung. His face was red. I realized what I had said. "Oh, I'm sorry, that's not what I meant." I tried to say.

Taehyung's POV

"Hahaha, it's ok hyung. I know you just said it," I said, trying to hide the disappointment from my voice. If only you had actually meant it, I thought. 

Ok, I'll admit. I have a crush on Yoongi hyung. I've always admired him and I've always liked him a little bit more than the rest of my hyung and Jungkook, but I could never tell him. I couldn't face the rejection. And after yesterday, my respect for him has doubled. He was the only one who realized something was wring and I was so glad he was there for me. I sighed and got onto the bed.

No One's POV

Little did Taehyung know that the exact same thoughts were going through Yoongi's head. He too had a crush on Taehyung but was afraid of the risk of rejection so he had remained silent. 

.

.

.

.

A/n: My ultimate ships are Taegi and Taekook, so I might include moments for the three of them. However, you guys can comment down below if u want m to include any other ship in my story as well. Have fun reading... 🥰