Chapter 22: The big reveal

Taehyung's POV

I could feel everyone's eyes pinned on me. I glanced at Yoongi hyung, who was nodding encouragingly. I took a deep breath and mustered up the courage to speak up.

"You guys remember my accident. Obviously you do, " I was lost with my words. The others beckoned me to move on. "After the accident, I randomly get these weird feelings, like, I feel something in my stomach. You know, like butterflies but a lot stronger."

"Then almost immediately, a flash of images or something goes through my mind. I can't explain it, but it just happens," I paused to check if the members were following me.

"Go on, " Namjoon hyung said.

"Ok, so every time I get an episode like that, it comes true," I said.

Jungkook held his hands up. "Woah woah. Back up. So you see these images and they come true? Has it happened?"

I could see they were finding it hard to believe me.

Yoongi's POV

I felt sorry for Taehyung. He was already using up all of his courage to tell the members about his new ability. And they weren't making it easy by not believing him and asking questions.

"He saw the cycle incident happen before it actually happened. He had already told me it would happen. That's why I was saved. According to what Tae saw, I was hit by the vehicle." I paused, feeling satisfied by the dumbstruck looks on the others faces.

"As far as believing Tae is concerned, you have me as a witness. His ability is real," I finished.

No one spoke a word. It was obviously too much to take in.

Hoseok's POV

I hate awkward silences so I just said, "Tae I believe you."

The others followed my lead and nodded on agreement.

"Ah! Hyung! Why did you stop dance practice?" Jungkook asked, widening his doe eyes.

Taehyung looked away and said, "Jungkook-ah, you got injured. You fell and hurt yourself. And I saw blood and the hospital. So..." my voice trailed off.

I was surprised by what Jungkook did next. He hugged Taehyung. "Thanks hyung," he muttered.

Jin's POV

The impossible was right before my eyes. Taehyung could see the future. None of us doubted it now. Then, it hit me.

"Taehyung, did you see the doctor? Did he check you?" I was concerned. Taehyung's body was definitely going through something abnormal.

Taehyung shook his head. "Not yet hyung. Maybe later."

I looked at him in disbelief. "Aish this kid. Taehyung, this is serious. We are going to meet the doctor today. He will check you up and we will know how you can do what you do. Ok?"

No one's POV

Taehyung knee he had lost the argument so he just agreed to Jin. With that, everyone went to their rooms, one thought going through everyone's head.

"What is happening to their precious Taehyung?"