Chapter 23: What did the doctor say?

No one's POV

The guys had decided to take Taehyung to the hospital today. They wanted to get to the bottom of this. It's not normal at all for a person to get premonitions.

"Yah! Jimin! We are gonna get late! Come down quickly," Jin was screaming at the top of his lungs. Jimin has overslept and was now rushing here and there to get ready.

The others had already come down and were waiting for the van. Sejin hyung was dropping them to the hospital. They hadn't really told him the real reason for the visit to the hospital. They had told him that they wanted to make sure Taehyung was completely healed after the accident.

Finally, Jimin's face appeared at the doorway. He was clearly flustered by the fact that he overslept and got late. The other members cooed at the sight. Jimin was naturally cute.

After a 30 minute ride, they arrived at the hospital. They had decided to get Taehyung checked by a private doctor specializing in neurology since they didn't want anyone to know about this. So they were taken to the special VIP section of the hospital.

"Hi guys. I am Park Bogum. How can I help you? Who is the patient?" the doctor asked.

Jin, being the mom of the group, brought Taehyung to the front. "Bogum ssi, this is Taehyung. He was in an accident a couple of days ago, but now he is almost completely healed. But recently, he had been experiencing some weird things." And with that, Jin motioned to Taehyung to explain everything.

Taehyung's POV

I explained everything to him. The feeling I got. What I saw. What happened. The doctor was silently listening, taking down notes and nodding his head.

When I was done, the doctor asked, "Taehyung ssi, did you get a head injury? Did you knock your head or something?"

I nodded and told him how I had knocked my head on the road.

Just then, Yoongi hyung came closer to me and held my hand. "Is there something wrong with him?"

The doctor sighed. "Guys, do you know that our brain usually uses only like 10% of its capacity. Now, what I'm guessing is, when Taehyung hit his head, his brain has been working overtime. Basically, he is using more than 10% of his brain. This is not common at all. It is extremely rare, but not impossible."

I took all of this in. So I wasn't crazy? Well, maybe weird but not crazy!

"Bogum ssi, how can we know for sure if it's that and not something else?" Yoongi hyung asked, still holding my hand.

"I'll run a few tests. I'll let you know the results by afternoon. Taehyung ssi, come with me." The doctor dragged Taehyung to a different room.