Chapter 29: More News

Yoongi's POV

"He isn't dead. Doctors can go wrong. There is still a chance. Tae is still alive. He is still with me," I kept muttering under my breathe as I walked into his room. Once I saw Tae sitting upright on the bed, I was instantly calm. I walked over to him and sat next to him, patting his back.

"Hyung, what did the doctor say?" Taehyung was asking, his fingers lacing my hand. 

I shook my head. "The same as earlier Tae. The more you use your powers, the worse you get. But don't worry. As long as I am here, I won't let anything happen to you. I love you so much Taehyung-ah. More than anything in the world." 

We cuddles in each others warmth, pondering over the obstacles life put in our way.

Jin's POV

We followed the mysteriously calm Yoongi into the room and to our surprise, we saw him waiting next to Taehyung, looking completely unfazed by the doctor's news. Before we even knew, the two were snuggling together.

Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes. The two had just gotten together and what a disaster this was. 

I shook my head. Nothing has happened, I thought, Taehyung is still alive. We cans till save him. We should just plan it out.

"Guys," I motioned them to be quiet, "let's leave them here and find out when Taehyung can be taken home. Also, I need to tae to you guys."

With the other's consent, we slowly made our way to the lobby where we found Doctor Bogum talking to a nurse. 

"Bogum ssi, when can we take Taehyung home?" Namjoon asked, receiving "Today" as reply.

We bowed and went to find a place to sit comfortably so that I can make the announcement I was about to make. Once we were settled down on two sofas, I cleared my throat and started talking.

"You all know what the Doctor said right? Taehyung can't be using his powers at all. If he uses them, his health will deteriorate further. I know it;'s hard to even imagine that our Taehyung has only 4-5 months to live. " I paused, choking on my own tears that were now flowing non stop. "But, miracles can happen. And I believe that if we take care of Taehyung well enough, we can help him live."

At this, Namjoon cleared his throat, making everyone look up at him. 

"I may have done some research on Taehyung's problem. Obviously, I couldn't find a name or something for this but I did find a similar incident," he looked up at the expectant eyes.

Namjoon's POV

"A woman was once in a bus accident. Everyone died except for her. She suffered from a severe head injury and suffered from amnesia for two days. A few days after, she started seeing things and soon started using her new psychic abilities. She-" I was interrupted by Yoongi.

Everyone turned. "What? I came out coz Tae is getting changed. The woman, did she die?"

I continued. "That's what I was coming to next. The thing is, nobody believed this woman, so she had to find cure by herself. Every time she used her powers, she had blackouts and the more she used them, the more frequent the blackouts were."

"Hyung, what was the cure? Did she find one?" Jungkook asked.

"See that's the thing. This woman and Taehyung have a lot in common. Except, this woman lived till a very old age. She died naturally."

"But hyung, what was the cure?" Jimin asked. I mentally hit myself. I forgot to mention the cure. 

"The cure was-"

.

.

.

A/n: A cliffhanger. Comment who u think it is. Also, lemme think of a cure. :D. I ended the chapter here cox I couldnt think of a cure. Ik... Ur author is a weirdo. :D

And someone help me find titles for chapters. I can't think of anything :/

love ya and cya peanuts <3